New new deal

Discussion in 'Democracy' started by DarthDva, Feb 15, 2021.

1. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

95% of what I said is definitely possible with the laws of physics and 5% of what I said is probably possible with the laws of physics.

By fantasy you mean outside of the social programming, social conditioning and the official narrative, thus is less likely to be accepted by those within the narrative or 'the matrix" so to speak.

For instance the current narrative are tyrannical laws which force teens to go to school. This tyranny is accepted as the norm, needless human suffering is just ignored and accepted unchallenged. Most teens are miserable at school which is about 2,500 hours of suffering per yer per teen, needless suffering for no good reason, and people just accept that as a necessary requirement of the status quo. Most do not look outside the box, the narrative or "the matrix" so to speak and instead resist against a better way of life.

If instead there was a better system where school was only a legal requirement till 5th or 6th grade, this would eliminate a lot of teen misery. Quality of life of society would go up. We could then move on to other quality of life improvements such as changing the DNA of the human race to better forms, using gene editing technology, we can also change beings into cyborgs. In cyborg reality all of this quabbling will look very silly, when you can just download a DVD and learn the equivalent of a 4 years college degree. We will look back and see just how ridiculous the whole system was in the past, the 1% hoarding all the money while everyone else scrambles as part of a rat race of learning as much as they can, "lifelong learning" as capitalist propaganda and enslavement of our free time.

There is also no real logical reason why blue collar jobs need high school or middle school, a 6th grade education is perfectly fine for fast food jobs, menial labor and many jobs. These jobs will also become a moot point when robots take most jobs and humans are given a UBI. It makes no sense to waste tax money and forcing teens to attend high schools and middle schools unless they have a very specific goal in mind, like becoming a PhD in a particular field. I suspect there may be actually an ulterior motive to this as well, the real reason they force teens to have a useless education is because the economy is so bad that both parents have to work all day instead of watching the kids, forced education is part of a subtle conspiracy to mask the fact that the economy used to be functional enough to allow only 1 parent to have to work and the others could watch over the kids.

2. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

I heard you are 80-something years of age, perhaps the winds of time have sapped you of your vitality. My advice to you is maybe look towards embracing your youthful vigor, instead of looking with scorn on those who are based. Telling someone to "get help" for proposing a greater society, outside of the status quo, is a kneejerk reaction.

There is nothing wrong with the blood sports I propose, as I said earlier noone will be forced to play them, athletes will get payed big bux to play the sports. When overpopulation becomes an issue, people will still not be forced to sign up, they can opt out if they agree to be chemically castrated. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this, this is civilized Darwinian energy, the very energy that creates life itself, there is no reason to rebel against this energy. Moderns have become so consumed by the narrative that they no longer strive to be connected with Nature or the ancient energies of life, selling their birthrite for safety, embracing office cubicle life devoid of danger or true darwinian energy, darwinian natural selection has been replaced by artificial selection, selecting those who conform and obey the narrative most.

Also, in my society everyone will be able to get laid (all for one, one for all) so I can assure you there would not be many sex-starved members of my society, I hope that can at least alleviate that particular concern of yours.

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yup, at 81 I can't run or play basketball any more because I worked my roofing company until I was 70. Back hurts, knees hurt and that's the way it goes. I will agree with a couple things you mentioned in one of your posts--the 1% hoards most of the money and years ago, one person could work while the other watched the kids , if they had any. The rest of your ideas I'm not really interested in addressing, but I do know and have known that the economy has always been rigged toward the rich and I don't see that ever changing as the method of the exchange labor has been so distorted. A CEO will "earn"10-20 million while the folks who do the actual work make some amount of thousands. Believe it or not, my late girl friend said her family paid EIGHT DOLLARS in rent in the 1930s and when the landlord added electricity to their house he raised the rent----50 cents! Oh how things have changed!

One good thing about the freedom we DO have here in the US, is that we can say whatever we want , unlike many places in the world. So, however I feel about your ideas, I accept that you have the right to freely express them.

4. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Maybe we do need some form of light communism where employees get a small sharehold of the company, employees will not get the power to automatically override the bosses decisions but if the company is a success they get some additional money besides just static minimum wages, this will also inspire them to be better workers and try to help the company more.

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have heard the Costco is employee owned, but I don't know that for sure. I know that a company here in Eugene--Jerrys--which is just like Home Depot in what they sell is employee owned. Or so one of the employees told me one day when I was picking up something.

6. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

hmm not sure. on the wiki it does not show up but maybe it is employee owned but not listed on the wiki
    List of employee-owned companies - Wikipedia

7. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Darth

And again with no new input from yourself (again you are just repeating things that you haven’t been able to defend before) I can only really repeat what I’ve already said that your ideas seem confused and contradictory and driven by grievance and authoritarian impulses.

But the promise still stands that if you do post anything with relevance I’d will be happy to reply, but once again your seeming inability to join in with constructive debate makes that that possibility seem rather remote.

8. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

blablabla. I post and respond to your talking points and you act like you are the victor.

You want to know whats confused and contradictory? This sorry excuse of a society, the world we live in today. I post a better world and I get criticized.

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You would get criticized for posting crap, too...

Wait

You did.

scratcho likes this.
  10. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

99% of what i said was pure gold. Cope more ig

11. Tyrsonswood

If by "gold" you mean crap... then, yeah.

scratcho and Running Horse like this.
  12. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

Maybe next time, try a more realistic approach with your ideas? Fantasies only go so far.

scratcho likes this.
  13. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

My ideas are perfectly feasible and realistic.

14. Tyrsonswood

lol

scratcho likes this.
  15. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

Then why aren't they becoming real?

16. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Humans, generally speaking and at this point in time, are stubborn and backwards.

17. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Everybody always thinks they got the answer......

scratcho likes this.
  18. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

In my experience of society and human interactions, most people are fine with status quo, and megalomaniacs such as myself are few and far between. People are fine with status quo as long as its part of the plan. As once was said of humans, humans typically are fine with the status quo, even if the status quo is horrible.

19. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Megalomaniac:
    A person who is obsessed with their own power.

You honestly think that this trait is few and far between? It is not.

BLM: Obsessed with their own power to the point of inciting violence and riots to gain and prove that power

Neo-nazism: Obsessed with their own power to the point that they fear losing it so they engage in heinous acts to assert their dominance

World leaders such as Joseph Stalin, Kim Jong Un, etc: Obseesed with their own power to the point of asserting it in extreme ways over those under them

The list goes on and on you are not alone.

20. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

I am not sure I am a megalomaniac in that case, I thought the definition was someone who wishes to rule the world or at least a continent.

My main goal is philanthropy and creating a better society in order to reduce the amount of bs and suffering.