New Michigan Law - if THC is in your system, you're DUI.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Grim, Jun 27, 2006.

1. SpcdCwby

SpcdCwby Member

Hi all, Michigan resident here.

What a fucking joke. I just read about this this morning on CC. If this is the case, then 75% of American drivers are duid the rest of their lives. If they went by a hair test. But then again, why would they do that? That would incriminate them too. They'll probably only use urinalisys tests.

Funny how things work here in the United Shitheads of America. We'll send thousands of young men and women to die fighting in a war that was started under false pretenses to "Spread Democracy around the world." But when it comes to the democratic rights of people here in the USA, the government finds every which way possible to fuck people out of those rights. I think that every change made to the laws of the land should require a vote of the people. They call the people who vote for us in these issues representatives and senators. Unfortunately, they don't do their jobs honestly OR democratically either. They are all swayed by special interest groups and lobbyists with more money than God. They don't represent us, they represent their careers and the betterment thereof. What kind of a democracy is this?

The United States of America may be a great place to live, but it is a nation of rich, puritanical hyprocrits that all join together to keep the other 80% of us "In line." This is no democracy folks, it is communism with a new paint job. They tell us we have rights but fail to tell us how limited those rights really are. Think about the states that have said "We want medical pot for our people" The feds tromplled all over that one with a right wing controlled supreme court. What a fucking joke. We vote, we win, we still get fucked.

For example, this DUID thing. This is the first day that I have heard anything about it. I live near the capital city and read the news and listen to NPR daily. Somehow, they managed to fuck us out of our voting rights once again, use special interest money gathering "Representatives" to vote for us (or so they say) and then fuck people's lives up a little more when they get into an accident by putting them in jail for 6 months all because they smoked pot a month before the accident. Nevermind the detrimental effect that the jail time will have on their families and financial well being. People go further into debt, the banks can charge higher interest rates, the board of directors at the bank all have a great idea to make things better for them, they pay lobbyists overinflated ammounts of money to bribe congress and BAM - Fucking A - Americans have been stripped of their voting rights again. (Really think about this - it will start to make more sense the more you understand how things really get done here in America)

This is the fleecing of America people. We've got a Texas millionaire in the whitehouse, an oil company VP and more special interest groups than we know what to do with and a war being fought over oil - sorry if you think otherwise - but look at the histories of the two people who control our country - yes, they are rich becuase of oil and want more of it. This is a VERY sad time for the people of the USA.

To sum it all up, you have no voice in this country. Just look at the past two presidential elections. The democrats won the popular vote (YOUR VOTE) and the republicans took control of the whitehouse, the senate and congress. Gee, Imagine that. Sounds to me like the creators of the electoral college were in bed with the republicans at the time.

By the way, I have been to Jackson, Michigan several times. It never fails to make me laugh when I see the sign "Welcome to Jackson - Birthplace of the Republican Party" Yeah, we can tell. 95% of the city is a cespool with crackheads, junkies, poor people and shit hole houses. The other 5%, big houses and well to do occupants, is on the "Other side of town" Look like a republican setup to me.

All in all - fuck this place. I want out. I really do. Very expensive though and my wife just won't go for it. She agreed to Canada, but the US has WAY to much control over that little bitch Harper. Thanks Mr Harper for being a push-over pussy like the rest of the world. The dutch and spanish are the only ones who haven't seemed to lay down to this shit.

By the way, I HATE BIG GOVERNMENT if you couldn't tell.

Best wishes all. Sorry to be all over the place. My blood starts to boil and it all comes out at once and I have to try and organize it, doesn't always work.

2. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I actually heard about this a long time ago in Rolling Stone. They had an article about the Bush Administration wanting to give cops saliva tests that would give almost immediate results. The level of THC had to be so and so high for you to be 'under the influence'. I remember Rolling Stone basically saying that if you had smoked a joint on Friday night and you were pulled over Monday morning on your way to work and had to take a test, you would test positive and be considered to be driving under the influence.