New Laws For Usa Travel

Discussion in 'Travel Talk' started by stormountainman, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Turkey's beaches are a lot emptier (sp? :p) than usual too.

2. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Yes, oh yes! It has happened in the USA and hundreds of times. In all nations, when you step off the plane, you could be searched at customs (cops) ...I said it theoretically...in the scenario of never reaching the hotel...but it is very real and could happen. Cops in America are powerful. What I wanted to focus on was the fact that Jeff Sessions wants to bring this policing practice back. And I ask why? Is it to put enemies of the Republican establishment in the pokie? Is it because he does not want Hippies in America? The war on drugs has been a failure; so, what is Sessions up to now?

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

To be honest a white foreign person who speaks basic english (as most Europeans do) does not have anything to worry about. But a tourist is an easy victim because how can they fight it? I know this all seems ridiculous to people outside America but you have to understand our drug laws. Any cash or nice thing you have on you easily becomes "drug profits" and in small towns police depend on this revenue. It is legal theft. There are no oversights into the money. How much there, why it's there. It's just asking for corruption.

Here is a discussion of it that gets in depth.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kEpZWGgJks

4. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Yes, and lots of police departments created "slush fund accounts" so the "guys" can dip into it when they want...for an Alaskan hunting vacation...or a Las Vegas LA Lakers game!