New Jersey - NYC - Philly

Discussion in 'U.S.A.' started by Aditi, May 11, 2004.

1. xthevalkyriex

xthevalkyriex Member

Woodbridge, NJ here (Middlesex County). It sucks..but what are you going to do? Besides go to the city at every possible opportunity! :D

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

hey everyone! i live an hour west of philadelphia. :)

3. Sarah Lee

Sarah Lee Member

exit 63 here, Long Beach Island. From Lehigh Valley origanally. I like Pa better, this place is crowded.

4. gmdukes

gmdukes Banned

Hey I live near Philly, me and terrapin flyer live in walking distance from each other, but he smokes crack so what are you gonna do?

5. SvgGrdnBeauty

SvgGrdnBeauty only connect

Hey I'm on 74...we could visit...lol

6. Terrapin Flyer

Terrapin Flyer Banned

ddaaaammmnnnn dddoooooooooooodddddddddd. how'd ya find me here?

7. Aditi

Aditi Member

anyone near teaneck frequent the mexicali blues cafe??? great music there. this month is steve kimock, soulive, sonia dada, garaj mahal and more. i go there quite often. they have open jams to. (it's a good place/scene for up and commers to get a chance)

anyway , i'll be ther tonight.
    next thursday i'm going to see the benevento russo duo on the boat cruises on the hudson for 20 bucks. they're playing with skerick. they are pretty much my favorite live act to catch besides charlie hunter.
    so that's what i'm up to --- if any of yus guys are in the neighborhood.
    later loves

8. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

I grew up near Ocean City, (exit 7a), and used to love going to LBI. Buckelew's is a great bar. Too bad I can't remember a good portion of my visit's there...hehehehehehe!!!!

9. LuvTeleia

LuvTeleia Member

xthevalkyriex -

I live in Highland Park for right now. That's cool that there's people so close. What do you do around here? Maybe we could hang out.

10. CrimethINC

CrimethINC Member

Hey guys, i live in Philly, the manayunk/roxborough section...its about 15min from center city depending on traffic. im also not far from jersey, some of me=y best friends hail from Williamstown....which by the way is about a good 30min from german town lol. Anyway, hit me up something :)

11. puppythink

puppythink Member

philadelphia here!
    live for my dogs, nature (which means travelling outside the city) and my makeshift family (my boyfriend and his stepson)
    love to camp (sometimes with a dog or two), be with friends, and find interesting things to do, like surfing the net and finding sites like this!
    long conversations are good too. its a rarity when you can find someone with such a different point of view on things that they really make you think.
    am so glad i accidently stumbled in here!!
    hello to all!!
    just lil old puppythink here. :)

12. duckandmiss

duckandmiss Pastafarian

Hey all, I live in Camden county if we are around we shoudl defenitly set up something like a bar night or something. Or you could all come to the Folk fest in philly if you volunteer before aug 15th its only 10 dollars and they feed you twice a day. That would be awesome to meet new people during before and after the fest. I like intelligent conversation as much as the next hooligan. Or something. heh.
    Ill probably be at the roadhouse in barrington tonight if anyones around, well be the ones sitting around talking about prog and synthesisers.

You know what we could all go camping, in the pine barrons, that might be weird. haha.

Im sorry I am so bored, I spend most of my time at work feeling like a yuppie, then I go to band practice or hang out with the same 4 people which is great, but it gets repetitious.

13. puppet

puppet Member

Nazareth Pa here.

I live about 15 minutes from Allentown.

14. Aditi

Aditi Member

I will definitely be going to this show. Look for me. I'll be dressed up as Pris from BladeRunner. :)