New Israeli Research Regarding Gender

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Varmint, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Varmint

Varmint Member

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It went over my head pretty good... :)

I looked at it, but I couldn't get to the part about the possibility to "change sex" as you say. I looked the Conclusions and didn't gather that, so... Yeah. I guess it went over my head.

3. Varmint

Varmint Member

4. soulcompromise

5. Varmint

Varmint Member

Actually, I do believe hormone levels vary quite a bit. Research I've read in the past shows that men who are dominated and/or ignored by their wives start experiencing a serious drop in homone levels. Greater activity tends to up the hormone levels and ddrive to compensate. A major, but little knwon difference between men and women is how men tend to burn up their testosterone during strenuous activities, while those same strenuous activities in women only make them produce MORE testosterone. It's miniscule in comparison with male levels, but in their bodies a little goes a long way. The more and harder they work the more they produce. Men seem to produce a certain amount, and then they need to recover. This is different than the need to recover from lactic acid buildup, which occurs and must be recovered from in both men and women.

It should be pointed out, however, that no amount or lack of testosterone or estrogen will change your basic biology or dna.

6. soulcompromise

we studied it a bit in sociology of gender. this came up. I thought it was very relevant.

7. soulcompromise

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Posting some analysis and passages from the articles/abstracts might be useful. I'm somewhat interested in the topic but I'm not trying to do research on my phone. If not, maybe I'll get around to it later.

9. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Basically you are an XX or an XY or you are a mutant.

wrat likes this.
  10. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

People are born presumed male, presumed female, intersex, and asexual. Most of us are 46, XY and 46, XX, but there have always been variations in the minority. Some have different combinations for that 23rd pair of chromosomes, and some have no "sex chromosome" at all. Even among those 46, XX and 46 XY, physical variations abound regarding internal and external sex organs. The whole idea of having two and only two boxes on a certificate of live birth for a doctor to check (male or female) does not reflect the basic biology of human beings. It never did.

Gone are the days of assigning as female at birth, and through surgical intervention, anyone who didn't present as clearly male. Until the late-1950s where I now live, anyone born in a hospital setting with ambiguous external genitalia simply had parts snipped-off in order to assign female at birth. There was considerable pressure on parents and from parents to have binary-sex children starting at birth. It's no longer the case, and a good thing.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  11. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Please do not be ashamed of your willies and fannies like others are ashamed of their fat.

12. Varmint

Varmint Member

I'm not sure what YOU mean by that, but I'M thinking that, if I could've started taking pills to kill my sex drive and desire back in jr high, I'd have overdosed on that $h!t like a drug addict. Imagine all the money you could save and the heartache you could save yourself from just by taking that one itty-bitty pill...?

13. Gul Dukat

Gul Dukat Kanar, anyone?