New Good Easy High

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by JvY, Jun 18, 2006.

1. JvY

JvY Member

So i didnt have any Bud or salvia tonight so i decide to expiriment... I go into my kitchen counter and look at the interesting herbs, i pick out the 4 best looking and smelling ones. I take normal white paper, and poured in

1. rubbed dalmation Sage
    2. Herbes de Provence
    3. French Thyme
    4. Dill weed

I smoked it in around 3-5 mins. and a few minutes later i listend to some Great Gig in the Sky and i started feeling GREAT, a nice relaxing - YET, a real High.

Its really nice and cheap. Decent smell, little mess. Try it please!

2. JvY

JvY Member

just to make sure it wasnt a fluke the first time, me and my friend smoked a few blunts of wut i made the other night... and yeah they work , good.^

3. TheCandyMan

TheCandyMan Member

serious? how does it compare to cannabis? (or whatever u like to call it lol)

4. Guest123

Guest123 Member

Not that I don't trust you, but I don't trust you. You know, public internet forums bring some malicious pranks. Anyone else out there try this?

5. JvY

JvY Member

i know, and i truely HATE everyone who is fake and just completly lies about shit that they dont know.

I try to stay true to everything i say.

and comparing it to cannbis. It would be like taking 2 good hits from a bong.

6. JvY

JvY Member

btw i dunno if ne one has tried this comobo of herbs, i randomly choose them and i will do more of it tonight, plus new combos and fill everyone in WITHOUT the BS factor

7. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

lmao. these five star threads just keep coming.

8. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Only reason I keep coming here

9. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

Well, if it keeps them from huffing gas, power to 'em.... GO DILL!

10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Shut up Dillweed.

From Beavis and Butthead. Not directed at you grandy

11. heavenlyblues

heavenlyblues Member

why dont u just drink?

12. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

other drugs pwn alchohol

13. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

true, very true.

14. go_ask_alice

go_ask_alice Member

Smoking almost any kind of herb tends to relax me, but the effects are so weak I can't tell the differance between actual effects and placebo. It doesn't come near to Salvia or Cannibis, more like a cig. Nutmeg works, but it tastes like shit and the high is more of a comedown for me. Another thing you can do is get a bunch of poppy seeds and boil them in water until the water is very dark, strane the seeds and drink the water, or boil the water down till its a black goo, and smoke it like Opium. The effects resemble an opiate like high.

Ether and DXM are also quite easy to get, and both highs are incredible.

You can also go down to your local health foods store and get a bag of wormwood.

15. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

I've heard that pretty much every single one of those has disastrous side-effects and risks, except the opium water drinking...which theoretically would be decent.

16. bigman

bigman Member

Dont Ever Try What That Guy Just Said Its Worthless. Go Down To Your Local Dealer And Get Weed

17. moop

moop Member

alcohol is fun, and it doesnt give you flashbacks. dxm and salvia are stupid, i dont see why anyone would like them. the ether that is easy to get from what ive heard is the mechanical grade ether which your not suppose to take, you need medical grade ether, but i could be wrong

18. uplink

uplink Member

try eliminating substances from the mix one by one, and see which one is giving you the high, or which two.