new glass bat

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by nesta, Jul 3, 2006.

1. nesta

nesta Banned

sold my last one, haven't seen it in a while.

say hello to the rev. dr. samuel jones

[​IMG]

looks nicer in person, but still not the greatest. no match for my other peices....but it was nice and in my price range among their selection. could be a more interesting shape.

but my vaporizer is just too wonderful even if it's not beautiful, and i've got a nice big, STURDY glass spoon and this badass bubbler:
    [​IMG]

also have a huge wooden chillum

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

damn all i got is this FLIMSY glass spoon..;)

3. severedheadstoner

severedheadstoner ridiculously sane

Nice bubbler. How does it stack up to a regular glass bong?

I've never seen a bubbler for sale in melbourne.

4. nesta

nesta Banned

when i say sturdy i mean its extremely thick, strong glass. its the second peice i ever bought, and i've had it for several years. it's survived several trips to the pavement below (and even more journeys to the floor) and never ended up with anything more than an insignificant scratch. one of the better looking specimens of glasswork i've seen, too, when you can see it up close in the light.

anyway, people tend to break their bowls all the time. i've only ever broken one and it was rather thin, fragile glass. i know i'm wrong, but experience would lead me to believe the spoon i've got is nearly indestructable....

5. AfricaUnite

AfricaUnite Member

How do you like using a glass bat? I use a metal bat and its alright, serves its purpose but I think a glass one would look solid, and better resemble a crack pipe.

6. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

i like!, do you have a name for it yet?

7. nesta

nesta Banned

i love the glass ones. i've got a little metal onehitter (the really short ones, too) that used to be painted to look like a cigarette....i like it, but it doesn't pack a normal sized bowl (hence the term "one hitter," even if i can sometimes get three hits out of it) and it gets hotter than hell after smoking like two or three packs....i like it alright, but i love the glass of course. in this case its not really a matter or flavor or style, but simply that it's the best of both worlds....discrete, easily hidden, packs a small bowl but at least 6-8 hits worth rather than two....doesnt get so hot, plus its longer to help prevent the heat problems....yeah, in a lot of ways i'd say it's better than a normal glass pipe, even. particularly if you have nuggets its one of the best (and most conservative) ways of smoking...

8. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

9. Blakkout

Blakkout Member

We used those one-hitters that look like cigs up at school. Worked like a charm. Unless someone smelled the smoke we never even got a second look, and we would just smoke right outside the dorms! haha

10. AfricaUnite

AfricaUnite Member

Yeah I used to use my cigarette look alike one hitter at work

"You having trouble lighting your smoke man?"

Im going to buy a glass one this week, the small metal one just isnt cutting it, it works but glass looks so much nicer.