New & Curious

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Kujo, May 29, 2006.

1. Kujo

Kujo Member

I am new to the HipForums. I have two questions and then I will introduce myself. I used to belong to this site called Through the Looking Glass (or something of that nature), and as soon as I started browsing through I saw the username Cerridwen who if I'm not mistaken also used to be a member of that site. And the second site I used to be a member of and can't find is called Poetry On Fire. I've been way out of the loop and need to desperately find my place again. I think it's here that I may achieve that.

I would like to find people to talk to is all. I have so many questions and think I can't find any answers. I've been reading Osho who has been very inspiring to my already 'anti' ways that I possess. I don't hate people. I'm not racist. I just don't conform to a lot of society. And I am comfortable with that, and I hope you can be also. I'm always up for a debate to be honest. I ask a lot of questions. And I am a good listener too.

2. Duncelor

Duncelor Member

Not conforming is awesome. Welcome.

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

:) I wasn't part of that site but it's campy that we have the same name! lol! ;) Welcome to the forums!