New Cannabis Cafe in Hamilton!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Aberfoyle, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Aberfoyle

Aberfoyle Member

The Up in Smoke is the name of the new Cannabis Cafe opened in Hamilton. Not only do they permit you to smoke marijuana inside, but they sell varieties of marijuana and marijuana food to anybody. The owners have prepared thoroughly for the event that it is raided and shut down. They say they have a premium lawyer and enough product to reopen within 48 hours.

www.upinsmokecafe.ca

Its now been open for close to a week.

2. NeverMore98

NeverMore98 Member

thats so amazing

i live like an hour from it to

the website made an interesting point that more and more busts is actually a good thing since this is showing the change in public opionon.

yea

3. purcolekraze

purcolekraze Member

Canadians rock. American preppies don't know how to apreciate this plant and prevent things like a coffee shop form happening.

4. Jamesharrison_

Jamesharrison_ Member

Tight ! I heard about that, im 20 minutes away, looks like ill have a new home away from home.

Peace - J

5. PeaceAndTheDoors

PeaceAndTheDoors Member

Dammit that sounds cool, i wish we had one around here. How cool would that be? And actually, that website has some pretty good points made by the owner or whomever, i wonder if anyone could ever pull one of those here..haha ohh man im jelous

PeaceN<3

6. thrawn

thrawn Member

Thats really great for you guys. Coffe shops are popping up everywhere these days. On the eastern coast of spain, about 20 cofeeshops have opened up. I sense a shift in public opinion!