New Baby Here

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by skye*, Jan 8, 2005.

1. skye*

skye* Member

HELLO EVERYONE

Just wanted to let you all know on the 1/1/05 my baby boy KADEN was born at 5:19 [​IMG]
    I had the most horrible labor, with a very mean nurse and a doc who only came in to catch him (litterally). I couldnt have an epi because the anithesioligist couldnt make it, and wow i thought i was going to die!! I so give womyn who chose natural child birth so much credit!
    I wont get into all the gory details k.

He was 8 pnds 15 ounces, and 21 1/4 inches long. auburn red hair, fair skin, and all of his 10 fingers and toes[​IMG] YAY!!!

Also wanted to say THANK YOU TO EVERYONE! for putting up with me this last month [​IMG]
    I know i posted alot of things and was a complete wreck and you all made me feel better every time!! [​IMG]

Merry Blessings
    ill stop back in when i have more time

2. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! He is a tall little guy, isn't he? I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but in the end, it sure was worth it, wasn't it?

3. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Yay congrats to you :)

Welcome to the world little Kaden. Many blessing for your life ahead.

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

He sounds beautiful! Good work and congrats momma. :)

5. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

:D!!!

congrats and welcome to your new baby.

6. kraftykathy

kraftykathy Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Sorry you had such a grumpy nurse and everything else.
    Enjoy your new sweetie!

Kathy

7. BobbinBecca

BobbinBecca Member

Yeah, don't let the docs and nurses get to you, with malpractice laws the way they are now it makes them even more than ever treat you like a number and a liability. I'd recommend a doula or well-coached willing friend in there with you next time. I am glad my husband was with me with mine, I was unanesthetized and could hardly speak to call the doctor back in, my husby had to go fetch him, he was actually trying to leave 'cause he thought it would be a while when I felt that huge unsuppressable urge to push, and he came just in time to catch the girl. **sigh** write your congressman :)
    and congratulations!! :)
    Becca

8. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Congrats on your new baby. I hope everything goes well for you two, and that you and the baby are as healthy as can be!