New Austin Texas Barefoot Group

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by toeluv, Aug 17, 2005.

1. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well, hope you don't become a parent then!

2. Footers

Footers Member

I think everybody should leave YellowBelly alone...so she's grossed out by feet? So what? We each have differing opinions, that's what makes America great. I'm surprised no one has said how beautiful she and her child are...oh, well.

3. bfrank

bfrank Member

Everyone has their likes and dislikes, nothing wrong with that. But you said "feet really kinda gross me out." I don't think it's normal for anyone to be "grossed out" by feet, especially if you're talking about feet in general. I could see being grossed out by someone's particular feet perhaps, maybe that smell bad or are disfigured from years of wearing tight shoes, but just feet? (And btw, if you are so grossed out by feet, why are you showing a photo that includes your child barefoot?)

This forum btw is a called "Bare It!" in case you hadn't noticed. It is generally for people who like "baring it," and that certainly includes feet. For you to come on here and post that feet "really gross you out" seems a little out of place, but you do have a right to your opinion and a right to express it (as I do). But, it seems to me you shouldn't be so shocked and incensed if someone takes exception to what you said.

4. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

okay, so now that this is out of the way and settled, LET'S DROP IT! okay? please.

5. YellowBellyHippy

I don't know of a picture that Im showing our bare feet...and even if I have posted a picture of our bare feet Im not against showing our feet :) I just don't like other peoples feet touching me. I don't think its cause to call me not normal. And yes, I like the bare it forum because I like all other aspects of being bare. As I said in the begining I came into the thread because Im close to Austin and am always up for meeting new friends who share a natural lifestyle.If they like feet, thats great.
    I think you have the wrong idea about me. I don't think other people are gross or weird for liking feet...more feet to you, great. *I* am just kinda grossed out by them. I mean, my husband doesn't like tomatoes and it does irritate me because I love to cook and I like to use tomatoes alot. But I don't get angry with him by it. I tease him, thats for sure.
    So I ment you no harm or ill intention by my personal adversion towards feet. I think it is a bit silly to get upset over the fact, or tell me I need professional help.(Which may be true,but I don't need foot loving help) So I duuno what eles to say except that I am very sorry if I offended you in any way. I was just staing my own personal opinion.

Happy feet loving to you.

Peace

6. YellowBellyHippy

So kind~ Thankyou my friend.

7. bfrank

bfrank Member

I didn't call you not normal. I said the feeling you described of being really grossed out by feet was not normal. And I still believe that. I can kind of understand how someone might not like going barefoot for whatever reason or might think nobody should ever be barefoot in public for whatever reason, but to actually be totally grossed out just by feet just cannot be normal, in my humble opinion.

And I think you have the wrong idea about me as well, because you seem to imply that I like feet, kind of like in a fetish kind of way. What I like is to go barefoot, because it is healthy and natural. People were never meant to wear shoes, imo, and I go barefoot almost 24/7. Unfortunately barefooters like me occasionally run into and have to deal with someone who feels like you do about feet, and it is usually not a pleasant experience, because no amount of logic will get them to accept me and my choice of not wearing footwear.

I know you meant no harm, and I meant no harm to you in expressing my belief about it as I did.

I was never upset at all about it, I just wanted to express my feelings. And I never told you you need professional help. Did someone say that? I never said anything like that, nor would I.

And I am sorry if I offended you as well, as I, like you said, was just stating my personal opinion.

8. YellowBellyHippy

Well I don't care if people are barefoot around me, in the store, driving a car or riding a horse just don't put those nasty things on me. You can sit next to me with your gross feet, but don't touch me with them.

Thats all.... Anywhere eles... in the park or in the dark. In a car, near or far.

Just not on me.... No feet ... its just not my treat.

9. bfrank

bfrank Member

Well, I don't want dirty feet touching me either. Just the same as I wouldn't want somebody to touch me with their shoe. It's all the same, if they've been walking around on the ground, I don't care to be touched by them. I think most people would feel that way. But I'd have no problem with clean feet touching me. It would be no different from someone's clean hand touching me. (I don't want dirty hands touching me either.)

10. YellowBellyHippy

Ya, I can ~kinda~ deal with clean feet. I let my husband rub his feet on my legs in bed. I LOVE brand new baby feet..I could kiss those all day long.

11. YellowBellyHippy

Like this picture of my daughter's feet I love, I have it framed in my home :)

[​IMG]

12. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

now, those feet ARE scary.

13. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

haha
    just kidding.

but, y'know,
    someone should create a flame forum where arguments can be resolved by those who want to 'resolve' them and the rest of us can get back to the point...which...wassssss.
    TEXAS AUSTIN ...AND A BAREFOOT CLUB!!!
    YAyyyyyyy!!!!

14. bfrank

bfrank Member

Hey, GoingHome, there was no flaming here if that's what you're implying. Just a disagreement between two parties that was discussed and resolved. Frankly, other people jumping in and trying to get involved really exacerbated the issue, but despite that, everything is cool now.

So if you want to discuss the Austin Texas Barefoot Group, please do so.

15. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

cchhhirrrrup......
    chhhhhhiiirrrrup......