new appreciation for blunts

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by veroness, May 28, 2007.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

yeah I know what you mean. My cousin has been using the same dealer for about 5 years, now, and I nearly bust a fuckin nut when he pulls that big ole bag of weed out of his backpack and starts rolling blunts. He smokes at least a QP of buds from each pound, and also whatever shake is in there, which is rarely much at all.

2. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

Yup. I have some killer bud and a low tolerance. This shit lasts me a while usually, but tonight the whole gram is going down.

People that are talking about ounces a week are whicked wacked out. Thats a ton of weed and money.

Blunts are my favorite, right up there with bongs. Once you spark it, its's worry free. It's also handy if you've only got matches around.

Pruple Haze is always a solid choice for flavor. Although I don't think there's one I don't like.

3. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

TNS clear your PM'S!!!!

4. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

oh blunts, how i admire thee

5. Melissa <3's Weed

Melissa <3's Weed Member

i've only smoked one blunt in my 3 years of smoking weed, but it was a massive 6 gram peach flavored blunt... mmmm

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Imma smoke a blunt tonight
    and Imma buy the blunt wrap myself =D

the weed was an 18th birthday present... my friend will pay me back :rolleyes:

7. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

i think mine were honey something and green apple.

8. s0ma

s0ma Member

Oh man this thread made me want a blunt. I'm going to roll one tonight from a grape cigar wrap. I have to hollow out the cigars though because I don't think any of the gas stations in my town sell blunt wraps. I'd probably be bad at rolling them, too. Wow now I'm really excited!!!

I've only had two blunts before, though. I don't know why I don't "roll" them more often.

9. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

i've never had a blunt, so don't feel bad

10. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i've had pretty much every flavour of juicy jays, kingpin, and the other main one (the fucking purple haze brandname, can't think of it) there is to date.

mainly because i once went camping with 50g's rolled up in different flavours. yummm.

11. TopNotchStoner

I prefer cigars to blunt wraps. Honey is my preference. The pic in my gallery of that fatass blunt is a Honey Dutch Master. Them's wonderful:spliff:

12. mortes

mortes Senior Member

I've rolled countless blunts. I love them as well. I'm currently on a break, but again a good wrap filled with weed would be nice as I haven't smoked a wrap in ages, I always roll outta cigars. Usually some brand of swishers

13. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i gotta learn how to roll out of cigars. when i worked in a smoke shop, all the ghetto boys would come in and buy cigars to roll with.
    philly mini blunt sweets were most popular. and smelll soooo good. i'll pick up a few of those and give it a try sometime after July 1st :p (i'm on a break too)

14. TopNotchStoner

I've always found cigars to be way easier to roll than wraps. I prefer cigars anyway, but I'd still like to be able to roll a wrap.

The first blunt I rolled was with a Grenadier, which is supposed to be one of the hardest to roll with because they like to fall apart sometimes. They're like a Dutch Master knockoff. lol

15. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

really? i find wraps easy to roll with, as long as they are in good condition. sometimes they are wayyyy too wet, other times they are dry as a bone. and the sticky's are shitty.

thats why i like purple haze blunt wraps. they are always just right, not to mention they burn slow and taste incredible.

cigars sounds like they'd be more reliable.

16. canibus420

canibus420 Member

I love blunts, and like the thread says, i truly do appreciate them. Me and my friends usually smoke out of bowls, but every Saturday, around 2, we chill at one friends empty house, smoke some bowls until everyone gets there, around 5 or 6 of us, then smoke a fat blunt, around 6 G's, and we keep 2 or 3 bowls going around with the blunt, so we all keep our high. I used to now like blunts because they do take a lot of bud sometimes, but I absoultely love it when you have a perfect blunt that burns slow, and I love the high you get off of blunts.