new appreciation for blunts

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by veroness, May 28, 2007.

1. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Sounds good wonka.

2. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

hope you include me in that blunt blazing! :p

3. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

If i could, WHENEVER i have weed id smoke it a blunt. Theres no better way to smoke weed, period.

4. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

yo smokingdude

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Dude, I'm excited for you. You're gonna be so stoned:spliff:

6. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

yeah. i'm excited for ya too wonka. that bluntski is gonna be the shiznit.
    as blunts always are :)

7. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

i've never smoked a blunt

what makes them great?

8. TopNotchStoner

They smoke slow and hold a lot of weed. You can sit there and toke on it for 30+ minutes and get superstoned, and just chill whilst you smoke.

I <3 blunts:love:

9. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

i want one

10. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

perfectly put TNS.

when i get back on the weed wagon, the first thing i'm doing is smoking a blunt. Purple haze blunt wrap, filled with a verrry nice amount of verrry nice weed.

11. TopNotchStoner

Me too:spliff:

I've been smokin the Champagne Blunt Wraps("Blunt Wrap" name-brand) and they seem to burn so much slower than other blunt wraps. I can't roll a wrap though; I gotta use a cigar. My weedman can roll the ass out of a blunt wrap though. He buys a box of 100 blunt wraps each week and smokes all of them with at least 3g in each blunt. That dude is a chimney......a QP, at least, per week:spliff: I smoke about 2oz of that with him for free too, so I feel blessed.

12. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

idk i'd need to smoke with alot of people if i had one cuz... lol i can't smoke alot of weed

my tolerence for that shit is so low

a whole blunt would have me sick and extremely paranoid lol.

13. TopNotchStoner

I guess that's a good thing. It's a lot cheaper that way. It's always great to have a low tolerance. Be grateful:spliff:

14. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i forget the brand name of the Purple Haze blunt wraps... but i love them
    thats a purple hazer in my siggy, I rolled it. I consider myself to be decent at rolling them from wraps, but the guys always do it when we get a cigar because they don't trust me to do it right for my first time.

but shit. thats a lot of weed. your weedman must be sooooo... stoned all the time? like shit. you're lucky to have that connection

15. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

i am very grateful

when i smoke with people who do it alot more than i do its so funny

they all smoke like 5 times as much as me but some of those kids smoke everrryy day. i smoke only on weekends and a few weeks ago i developed some kind of infection in my adenoids and keeps me from smoking even more

so my tolerence is like.. low as low can get

16. TopNotchStoner

Yeah he's my cousin. He sells me whatever weed he has for $40 per 1/4oz, even if it's purp. A few weeks ago, he had to buy extra weed because he's planning on moving and needed some extra money, so he bought 2lbs, instead of his usual 1lb, and he had a fuckin 11oz smokin sack that only lasted him 6 days! hahaha that shit's crazy.

Then he went to the beach and said that he was ONLY able to smoke 1.5oz to the dome during the 4 days he was there. lol

17. TopNotchStoner

Count your blessings. Some of us would KILL to have that low of a tolerance. I consider my tolerance to be pretty low, because I get high as fuck off of a little bit, but I still keep smoking and I get even stonededer. lol I can be pretty high from one big ass hit. I think it's because I have an extremely high metabolism and the weed doesn't stay in my system as long, which makes tolerance nearly non-existant, at times. I love it.

18. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

he sells 1lb a week? thats not bad, my buddy sells about 8-10lbs a day. i can't even imagine how much he smokes, but i know it's alot. he's pretty much one of the biggest dealers in my city. it's nuts, he has his phone and his work phone, plus a bunch of boys who deal for him.

19. TopNotchStoner

My weedman just sells so he can smoke for free, and only sells more, on occasion, when he has extra financial responsibilities to take care of. I think I'm gonna start selling when I move to Myrtle Beach. It'll be easy as fuck to sell weed there. haha

I can't imagine even having 8-10lbs in my possession, let alone selling 8-10lbs per day. I imagine his smokin sack is slightly swollen:spliff:

20. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

haha. i saw his personal shake stack once, it must of been about 15gs. and he smokes more then just shake. it's honestly uncomprehendable the amount of weed he sells and smokes. i often wonder where it all comes from...