New and confused

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by melanie27, Feb 2, 2009.

1. melanie27

melanie27 Guest

I just stumbled across this site and it seems pretty cool. I'm kinda confused on how to ask questions tho....if anyone could help that would be great....thanks....

2. Sprout420

Sprout420 Member

Just post a thread like the one you just did and you should receive answers pretty quickly :peace:

Welcome my friend! I hope you like it here!

3. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

Welcome Melanie - to get help go to hip forums home - then click on forums unless you already see a list of all forums. Scroll down to Support which is near the bottom - click on that and you can ask away. Hopefully someone will be kind enough to answer what ever questions you have. Hope you enjoy the forum. Dudley

4. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Speak for yourself. The best way to get me to help is to post a good picture of an Oreo. Or snack cake. I'm a sucker for stuff like that :D

Yeah Melanie, all you have to do ask about something by posting a thread somewhere and you'll get answers back. Ask and you shalt receive.

Good luck and enjoy your stay here :)

See you around

5. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Hello Melanie Welcome to the forums .
    good to have you here ,PEACE.
    p.s. enjoy your stay have fun posting.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

you ask question with this. (?) a question mark...

question: is the sky blue? < see question mark denotes asking for information. hence a queation..

7. VanessaJ

VanessaJ Member

I just found the site too and find it incredibly cool! Can't wait to look all the way though! :)[​IMG]

8. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Sweet. Do an introduction thing similar to this one. I'm sure everyone would love to meet you :)