never ending dream

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by eccofarmer, May 9, 2004.

1. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

I have had this dream off and on for a few years.In it i am in the mountains and this sistah with dreads that shines like an angel is there every time i have this dream.Could it be my life partner??It is not a bad dream but strange it has gone on this long.

2. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

I have herd that from a friend of mine i never seem to say much in the dream.

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

---------------------------------------------
    could be a goddess or a spirit person
    possibly the personification of the spiritness of your dream forrest

people in my own dreams tend more often to (appear to) be composites then any actual individuals in the waking universe
    seeing the elements from which my mind assembles my dreams, yet they none the less seem as contiguous with something beyond myself as does this world i walk arround in awaike.
    NOT the SAME world, but SOME thing, possibly even vaster and more diverse.

4. owl

owl Member

try this:

take ten minutes before you go to sleep. think of a question you would like this woman to answer, then meditate for about 10 minutes. she may or may not answer the question herself, but if you are ready to recall the dream when you wake up, your question will most likely be answered. this may help you *talk to her* in your dreams

5. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

I will try that.Sounds like that could work.