Never Date anyone with friends in positions to fuck with you

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Loki, May 27, 2004.

1. Loki

Loki Member

So i went out with this girl that cuts hair, we broke up a few days ago, very shitty, ugly break up. I go to get my hair cut today, totally diffrent place then where she works ( i normally go to where she works but didn't want to deal with her). So the girl who ends up cutting my hair happens to be a friend of my ex girlfriend. i kind of recognized her but didn't know where from. So to make a long story shirt i just buzzed all my hair off cause i had an x shaved in the back of it.

2. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Not cool, haha

3. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

totally not cool. That is unprofessional and bitchy. I'd be more than a little pissed off.

4. FatDaddy

FatDaddy Member

Yep, that's the stupid kinda fuckin' shit women do. Relationships are just not worth it. I prefer to take matters into my own hands...

5. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Hmmm... Is she licensed??? I would think that that would be cause to lose her license, if she is... I would definitely go to her manager, too bad you cut off all the evidence, and at the very least demand that she be penalized. Get your money back, your next ten cuts free and maybe even her job...

6. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

Man i am sorry.I think you have been given good advice here.What if they or anyone there gets pissed and does that to someone down the road.Not cool.I dated a girl that i met at a health food store were i sold vegies from my farm.We broke up after a month when i found out that she cheated.After that i would go in and i was the bad guy.I could hardly go back in there.So i stoped seller there all together.Three weeks later the owner calls me and we talk and he tells me he had to let her go.Seems this was not the first time that she ran folks out of the store.He told me he wished at least someone would have told him this could have been cleared up along time ago.What they did to you in that shop can happen again and seems that it will go and talk with the owner .You might save some poor soul down the line.

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

People like that have some severe emotional and maturity issues...

8. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

If she wasn't the owner of the place I would also go back and complain about it as no matter what it is a business and they need to customers to keep it going. I would also if they refuse to do anything let everyone you know not to go there and you could even go so far as to stand outside and tell people as they walk in. They won't be happy but you will get your point across.

Love & Annoyance at others silliness
    EnonEmouse

9. dee

dee Member

I don't mean to be insensitive but you've gotta see the funny side. I would have been pretty pissed off though.

10. Loki

Loki Member

Yeah, believe me i do....my hair is always pretty short so its no big deal to shave it cause in about a week it will be back to normal, and honestly i am still amazed that she had the balls to do that, i think thats why i haven't complained to her boss.

11. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

Don't judge all women on the actions of one stupid hair cutting bitch.

But um anyway.. I'd be wicked pissed off. I'd definitely complain.

12. The Penis

The Penis Member

i'd shave her head.

13. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

my exs freinds bark at me because my ex called my gf a dog. they all sound like idiots.

14. dotadave

dotadave Member

Press charges or sue. That's what I would do.

15. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I agree. At least get her licence taken away. It wouldnt be hard, Especially if you took pictures.... you didnt did you...... damn

16. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

if she is the owner report her to the better buiness bureu(sp?) as an unprofessional stylist.