NEVER AGAIN! Never!!

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by YoungHippieDream, Nov 15, 2008.

1. stalk

stalk Banned

We used to be issued psilocybin boxes for lunch baak on Mars, those were the days.

Our erections were monumental, to say the least.

2. YoungHippieDream

YoungHippieDream Member

Stalk sometimes I ask myself if you're not on drugs ALL the damn time.

On-topic:

They used to sell Shrooms in holland packed in a plastic box. One box = one hell of a trip. 2 boxes = doomed.

3. Leingod

Leingod Banned

never again? Right...

here is a song for you by Paradise Lost off the Album "Believe In Nothing"
    Song: Never Again
    I suggest you bit torrent it.
    MURDER MORE OR LESS,
    THE ANGER RAGES.
    BLAME YOUR LONELINESS,
    BLAME YOUR SITUATION.

THE ESSENCE IS HOW
    MUCH PLEASURE ALLOWED
    SOLUTION IS STEALING

THE TIMES THAT YOU TRY,
    SO MANY MUST DIE,
    THEIR LOSS SO APPEALING

MURDER MORE OR LESS
    THE SENSE ENGAGES
    BLAME UNWILLINGNESS
    BLAME YOUR COMPLICATIONS

THE ESSENCE IS HOW,
    MUCH PLEASURE ALLOWED,
    SOLUTION IS STEALING.
    TIMES THAT YOU TRY
    SO MANY MUST DIE
    THEIR LOSS APPEALING.

IS IT TOO MUCH TO SAY?
    NEVER AGAIN, NEVER AGAIN.

IS IT TOO MUCH TO SAY?
    NEVER AGAIN, NEVER AGAIN.

4. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

rygoody why cant you eat shrooms and go for a jaunt in the forest? we do it all the flippen time.

5. MayanMayhem

MayanMayhem Guest

Yeah, you probably should have read the box as well, It probably says: "when it's your first time, only take half a box."

Don't go out from someone who might've said: "I took a box and it was awesome!" He probably did it before.

Anyway, sorry for the trip, I had a weird one as well, like a Dark Cloud was hanging above my head, and saying without words "You've done a bad thing!"
    Maybe it was my unconscious, maybe it was the mushroom lord, who knows?

But I felt then I had to take a walk, and everything was quite scary, It could've been that I had smoked too much weed, but maybe also the shrooms were a little too old, they were 'almost out of date' according to the seller.

What I did to fix the bad feeling, watch Samurai Champloo, I think it's the intro music that did it, it was the most pleasing sound I ever heard, at that moment. I dunno, music seems to help a lot with your mood. But can be too much when you're peeking.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Yeah but see you're talking about mushrooms + weed . . . which is much different from mushrooms.

Utterly different.

Weed radically changes the effects you are feeling of any other drug you're on. I used to just smoke weed on anything too, but then one day I realized that it was changing the experience so much I really DIDNT know what shrooms or lsd are like, because I had always smoked weed as soon as I dosed on them.

People use weed too lightly imo, it is powerful, powerful stuff.

7. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

funny story, in '06 i was in the 'Dam for cannabis Cup 19 and had a box of shrooms i had been wanting to eat but waited too long. Ended up i took a cab to the airport and had to ditch it, like literally jump out of the moving mercedes, ran into the terminal bathroom and immediately changed my clothes so i could fool the authorities... I stuffed about 20 grams of weed into my socks and put my bong, papers, and all the other suspicous stuff into my carry-on (only thing i had after losing my luggage at a hostel on night #2)

i was in that batroom with my heart slamming when i realized i had this box of shrooms, no where to put them and no water and about 20 minutes to board my flight back home.

I choked them all down, took off and tripped my skull OUT. then i got to chicago and got searched because i was acting really wierd, the guy was cool and i got to keep everything i had. (he didnt check inside my socks)

8. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Sounds fun.:eek:

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Haha, I would probably freak out if I tripped on mushrooms when they searched me..! Especially if I had weed in my socks :D

10. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

lol i am pretty good at going with the flow...

On the plane back, i was in the center seat and the TV didn work, but the headphones did, so when i wanted to tune into the movie or TV, i had to put the earphone channel on the program the dude to my left or right was watching. I ended up drawing a hell of a neat picture on the flight and gave it to this dutch dude that was my neighbor to the left. it was all tripped-out looking. I actually ended up talking to both my neighbors who were businessman-type older than me and wealthy dudes. They were both really intreagued about the fact I was tripping and wasn't acting like they thought a person on psychedelics acts. They had bought into believing the stereotype and I was in the right place at the right time to afford them a first-hand look at the truth. It was good to open some minds, as it were.

but yes, the dutch shrroms that come in th little plastic boxes are plenty good. not quite like the dry P.Cubs that i get these days, but interisting.

11. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

To the o.p.; Did it ever occur to you that maybe those shrooms you took were not psilocybin? If they were psilocybin and you had that kind of reaction,
    I would stay away from hallucinogenics completely.

Honestly, I have taken hundreds of trips in the woods on very high doses. I have NEVER lost control of myself.

Sure, auditory distortion, visual hallucinations, profound revelations etc. there is always ME underneath it all whispering to myself "dude, you're just trippin'":hat:

12. Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate

Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate Member

that may be true for you but not all people. I had quite a tweak out 4 days ago that normall doesn't happen. I had complete ego death and didn't know what to do with myself.

No matter how many times you experience something, it can always bite you in the ass

13. Dan420

Dan420 Member

The OPs trip sounds alot like the trip I had a ways back, my first good dose of shrooms. I was enjoying the hell outa myself until my friend told me he had to drive me home for some reason. I found out later he just asked me if I wanted to go home, but I was too out of it to question anything and just went along with it. When I got to my house at about 2 am I was locked out, and didn't think to try the garage door. For some reason my attention turned to a light on the back porch which had been on for some time but I had thought my dad had just turned it on. This made me panic and I knew I had to get the hell away from my house, so I ran into the woods and tried calling the two friends I was with about 8 times each. I don't even remember what I was seeing during this experience, but I can kind of get an image of it in my head which is absolutely unexplainable. This didn't make me want to stop tripping however. It only made me want to prepare for my next trip a little better, such as making sure I don't have to go anywhere at all for the duration.

14. Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate

Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate Member

Downside of shrooms, your always fucking confused! You may not realize it but you are, your mind is so addled that you cant pay attention to anything for more than a second and shit goes crazy haha. I'm with you though, i'll probably never stop trippin. But ever since i got arrested with my dealer he don't sell to me anymore....Even though its his fault we got arrested. that asshole. haha

TanekRune likes this.
  15. YoungHippieDream

YoungHippieDream Member

I will keep on dreamin' till the day I die my friend :)

16. YoungHippieDream

YoungHippieDream Member

The friend: het turned out to be really really evil in the end. About the tripping: I only tried again last friday and tripping in combination with meditating and enjoying the company of friends was a blast. Looking back a few years later I didn't know jackshit about nothing and now I feel like I'm more balanced and ready for more mind expanding.

17. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

You should have stayed where you were until you had your wits about you.

My rule number one is no matter what...... don't get up.

18. YoungHippieDream

YoungHippieDream Member

It was pretty dark back then (what I can remember) so I had this gut feeling of get away from the darkness, to the light which was a lightpost a the edge of the forest.
    It's pretty fun reading these reports back from when I was 15 and obviously young and stupid (still am, will be 28 this weekend). I recently started getting interest back in Psylocybine and I stumbled on my old hipforums account... Gold. Preparing myself for a nice trip of truffels by reading all kinds of reports. Also, Bill, you asshole? Is the young hippie dream over? hahaha. That was a great line. Love you guys hope all is going well in your lives, and you are all healthy and happy. I am amazed that I had the stupidity and balls to eat two full whole boxes of Hawaiian aged 15. Some people only learn with experience, and that day I got learned a big lesson. Fun read back. I ditched the friend.

19. YoungHippieDream

YoungHippieDream Member

People really gave great advice. I was just too young and stupid to understand. When the shrooms kicked in back then I was just compeltely taken over. My only reaction was to go to sleep because it was so fucking intense for a young kid. I got out unharmed, somehow.

20. Ethnogenic

Ethnogenic Guest

Next time just remember it’s about 5-7 hours max and it will go away and get better. You can wait it out...