Neuroplasticity and Developing Siddahs

Discussion in 'Introduction to Hindu Spirituality' started by tehuti, Jun 9, 2011.

1. tehuti

tehuti Member

no thank u...but i appreciate u though..no points are getting across here from what u are saying as it all feels like knives in my chest...just move on please. I don't wana share anything with u at this point...

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Is that, there are no external phenomena and there is nothing you can share because it's all in your head? If that is the case then I have mistaken you for someone serious.

3. tehuti

tehuti Member

no i just don't like you at this point...please can you move on...i have much to share just not with you...is that ok?

4. tehuti

tehuti Member

no its all in my head and I am not serious, now can u go do something else....now is there anyone else who would like to discuss these things?

5. tehuti

tehuti Member

whoa, i just looked back at the posts. this dude really thinks im talking about "dreaming"? wth? im talking specifically about wave forms and coherence and the frontal lobe significance through metaphors. the dreamcatcher is a symbol for the fractal wave forms becoming nested and how one can become god like through nesting the wave forms surrounding and permeating their body. the clip is called dreaming. wow. please please please leave me alone...

6. thedope

Get a grip on your wave forms

7. tehuti

tehuti Member

nesting...anyone else...im willing to discuss things with if you can humble yourself a lil. can u do that?

8. thedope

If you care to humiliate me, go ahead, but until then I will attempt to be contrite.

9. tehuti

tehuti Member

why would I want to humiliate anyone...

10. thedope

I have no idea. You ask that I be more humble. As far as I am concerned pride and humility are both the same vanity. I don't know how to put on airs. I say what I mean and mean what I say. What would you recognize as humility?

11. tehuti

tehuti Member

the opposite of how most of your posts have made me feel thus far. I am one of the hardest people to get upset, and the fact that what you are saying is causing me to think that I don't want to continue to speak with u maybe, possibly saying something...

12. tehuti

tehuti Member

exactly, u have no idea about me, yet...now I have a question that I should have asked earlier, do you meditate regularly?

13. thedope

Yes

14. tehuti

tehuti Member

and have you experienced neuroplasticity? change in brain function?

15. tehuti

tehuti Member

how much and how regular and for how long? if its ok to ask?

16. thedope

Consider what you are saying. On the one hand you are saying that you can control subtle energies yet on the other hand you claim to be at my mercy, that I am making you feel one way or another.

I would like to encourage you. Your mind is a kingdom you alone can rule. To the extent that you do not recognize this, to that extent you depreciate the power of your own mind.

17. thedope

Certainly. I started with a few moments in the morning and evening but that grew to unceasingly.

18. tehuti

tehuti Member

ok, but what does what you are saying have to do with me? when did i say i had complete control?

19. tehuti

tehuti Member

at your mercy? that is what I am mean by less than humble. you keep trying to "lend understanding" when I have not asked for any and at this point am not requiring any from u...what about neuroplasticity?

20. thedope

Did I say complete control? I said on the one hand you are saying you have control of subtle energies and on the other you complain of how I've made you feel. When I say "at my mercy", I am not claiming power I am recognizing your claim that I cause you to feel one way or the other. I didn't make the claim, you did. I am telling you that I don't have any power to influence your state and particularly not through an internet conversation. Is this humble enough, I am not the cause of your sensations, your mind and the way you use it, is your power of choice.