netherlands availability question

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by RandomJoy, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomJoy

RandomJoy Member

ill be taking a trip to amsterdam some time in the next few weeks. i know that there was a time when certain rcs were more accessible there, some of them even being sold in the smartshops, but i have very little knowledge on the current legal status of p(t)ihkal related chemicals over there. any information on this would be greatly appreciated. thanks :)

2. Schwag

Schwag Member

I believe 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7 are scheduled, probably others. Erowid should be able to tell you the rest. I think if you got caught in Holland with a personal amount of any drug, they'd probably let you go. I could be very wrong on that though (especially as the drug situation in Holland seems to be changing).

3. elover

elover ritz with cheese

I wouldn't really be worrying about RC's in holland. Shrooms and bud is legal...thats all I would need

4. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Well, that and the red light district :)

5. rashiki

rashiki Member

Unfortunately mushrooms are no longer legal in the netherlands.

6. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Fresh ones are still, right?

7. omshiva

omshiva Member

last i heard legislation was passed that would make them illegal but the actual law hasn't been made.

8. gecko7

gecko7 Member

you have to check erowid, however those 4 are scheduled all over the EU:

2C-I, 2CT7, 2CT2 and TMA2

9. RandomJoy

RandomJoy Member

this mushroom criminalization is exactly why i've posted this question. the law was passed in august 2007 and it's been 7 months so i think that the law has indeed gone into effect, but i have no source verifying this.
    i think it's absurd that mushrooms were criminalized because an already-suicidal, drunk and otherwise intoxicated girl who happened to have taken mushrooms committed suicide while under the influence of the drug. first off, almost all psychoactives carry some degree of risk; and secondly, there is no reason to believe that the psilocybe mushrooms even contributed to her committing suicide (albeit a possibility)! if i am misinformed please let me know, but this is what i have read on why all psilocybe mushrooms (fresh and dried) have been criminalized there.

[cannabis is still safely in the gray zone, though, right?!?]

10. moñorojo

moñorojo Member

I buy mushrooms from a netherlands smartshop, they´ve been "warning" about shrooms becoming ilegal in the future for months, get them while you can! but I don't think the dutch are so stupid as to make them ilegal, they always have preasure from the outside but they never change things in the end

11. elover

elover ritz with cheese

That's sad that they're going to be outlawed

12. kool_thus

kool_thus Member

no, you're reight. I recently talked to a friend from Holland, who said that as long as you don't have a few kilos of the drug in your backpack, autorithies will let you go with no problem. So just make sure you don't carry a big amount of a certain drug with you, and don't do anything stupid, and you should be fine.

13. Schwag

Schwag Member

That's what I thought. Drugs in general are so close to being legal in that country and yet so far. I have to respect the people of Holland, it is a country far ahead of it's time. I hope to live there some day. The place I find myself right now is overly close-minded. Holland's new christian government on the other hand... I hope they're not still in power by the time I finally have enough money saved up to move there.

14. Gryzor

Gryzor Member

chances are the law is 10 times more relaxed in the Netherlands compared to your home country.

15. Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS Member

Is it easy to dance with miss Kitty there ? Kan we find her in the street ?

16. Schwag

Schwag Member

I hear Kit-Ket is easily found in Holland. Go to a club or rave even a festival of similar sorts. It shouldn't be hard to find.

17. Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS Member

ok Thanks I'll try this way...

18. sunyatasamsara

sunyatasamsara Member

i met a girl from Holland and she said they sold shrooms at quick e marts that will make you trip for days. She never smoked weed until she came to America and now shes a pothead.

19. dead2dacore

dead2dacore Member

there are no mushrooms that make you trip for days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.