Netflix shows that you love

Discussion in 'TV' started by FreshDacre, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yups! It starts a bit as a Bud Spencer & Terrence Hill comedy western (which I as a western fan could easily appreciate as well), but after that it gets really good! Above expectations even (and i had some expectations when i heard these directors were doing a western)

2. I watched just the first story a few days ago.
    I might finish it today.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm certain you too will dig some of the following parts even more!

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I didnt watch it through either...think I am on the third or fourth story....its ok.....I am watching inglourious basterds right now....3/4 way through

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

hap and leonard....2 seasons....love that show....modern day cowboy types starring omar from the wire as a gay cowboy

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The Last Kingdom

Story about Alfred one of the more famous British kings and his wars with viking invaders. His most trusted advisor was a viking too. So it makes for interesting conflict since he knows people on both sides of the war. For a history nerd like me it's cool. Like a more historically accurate Game of Thrones.

7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wentworth. Aussie womens prison drama. Enjoying it. One of the most evil characters ever is in this one. Watched Sense8 some time back.