nervous

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by wonderingguy, Aug 17, 2005.

1. wonderingguy

wonderingguy Member

I have this problem, well im a virgin and im sort of seeing this girl but she has no idea i am. Should i tell her or would that turn her off. along with not having sex im not that much experienced with anything else. Her parents are goin away this weekend and she wants me to sleep over so that seems like a pretty good indication that she wants to have sex. Im taking a guess. And im nervous beyond belief. what should i do.

2. Lainey

Lainey Member

virgins are way hotter in my book :) Dont be nervous just go with the flow

3. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

just let her know that you haven't done much of this before, and ask her to let you know what really turns her own, be it while you're doing stuff to her or before hand (ie if you hit just the right spot during cunnilingus)

and don't forget the condoms

4. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Do you really want to do it? Sometimes nerves aren't a good thing...you should be confident in your decision...not nervous about it...

ANd it's OK if you don't want to do it. It doesn't make you less of a man. You're just waiting for the right person. Props to you if you don't want to do it. Virgin men are hot, in my book. If you're only "sort of" seeing her...you may want to hold off...

5. wonderingguy

wonderingguy Member

im only nervous because i dont want to look dumb if im not doin anything right. I want to do it no doubt about it. I worry way too much when i know i shouldnt.

6. apollo

apollo Member

tell her you can't make it. call in sick.

7. wonderingguy

wonderingguy Member

that is the complete opposite of what i want, i want to get laid. fuck it, time to just do it right.

8. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

i was nervous my first time.. and i was ready..

9. taoflipflower

taoflipflower Member

tell her like ..just before :)

10. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

Don't be nervous, just go get your dick wet.

11. Weeble

Weeble Member

Eh. In my experience with guys.. the better lovers were the ones that didn't have as much experience. Their pure curiosity in wanting to turn me on actually helped this out. They didn't have anything else to go by. They weren't set in their ways. They didn't try to do to me what other girls liked. They were more receptive to my moans and my reactions. They connected more. Sex with someone more inexperienced was more about me then about them. With an experienced lover, there is less surprises from their end so they seem to be more focused then on just getting off (not saying all experienced lovers were like that, it was just more common).

I wouldn't worry about it. Be honest with her, tell her that you haven't done much and don't be afraid to ask her what kinds of things really gets her going. If her telling you doesn't help you out and you still can't get it right, ask her to masturbate for you so you can get a feel of how she pleasures herself. I've actually used this method with "experienced" lovers from time to time.

"Here, let me show you something.......... oh yeah, that's much better."

Just keep in mind, there is no set way to turn someone on.. each lover will be at least slightly different. In some cases, vastly different. I've slept with my fair share of guys and the first couple of times I'm with a new person, I'm hesitant, nervous and unsure of what to do to turn them on.

12. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

Weeble you make a good point.

Ill give you a quick tip bro. Get her mind stimulated first by whatever means necessary. You have to turn her on mentally. Dont fret, this will not be hard to do if she likes you. Then when the making out and petting gets heavy, start to gently rub her. Then when you go down, work things up a bit with your tongue and gentle finger pressure. Make sure you do this before just sticking fingers or your dick in there. Take your index finger and face it up, making a slight hook.. Insert, and massage the g-spot. This might take more explanation for you to know where to massage, www.google.com

After her back is arching, you know things are going good. Alternate between stimulating the clit with your tongue, and the g spot with your finger. Wait until she cums at least once.. then you are both ready. Both of her main pleasure are swollen with blood, stimulated, and sensitive. Now when you slide in, it might feel so good that you dont last long at ALL. Try to avoid this. You don't have to last for hours, but using the foreplay method I described, the girl will be ready to fuck. She will orgasm quickly and think you are a sex god. Even if you don't last long... just try to make it at least a few minutes. Good luck

13. pharmer420

pharmer420 Member Lifetime Supporter

Don't worry about it man---if its your first time it will be over in seconds---[​IMG]

14. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

if at first you don't succeed.....try, try and try again :D

nah, tell her dude......she'll be cool (if she's worth her salt)....and don't panic, nature has a way of kicking in so wot needs doing gets done ;)

15. smurphette

smurphette Member

-don't be nervous. Just act naturally. Don't rush things, extended petting is good :)
    -i do not think it would turn her off if you tell that you are a virgin, but you may just say that you haven't done much of it yet.
    -i am not sure that you really need trying cunnilingus, if I were her I'd rather have you concentrated on simpler things :)
    -and good luck

16. Jack-a-Roe

Jack-a-Roe Member

is she a virgin?

17. kayy

kayy Member

hey, if there is a nice vibe between you, then everything will be great, just tell her when you are about to do it, she 'll be honored that she is the one to get your virginity, i am absolutely sure of, and don't think about haw long it will take you.... just enjoy and honest

18. wonderingguy

wonderingguy Member

i just found out that she is a virgin also, so i think it wont be too bad, now i can basically just try new things and she wont know whats right or wrong or what ever. haha.

19. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Go hit that shit. Nerves aside.

20. wonderingguy

wonderingguy Member

No mstter what it is toolmaggot you have the most straight up answers, its funny ass shit. oh i will hopefully tonight, if all gos well ill tell you it did