Nervous-ish?

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Gisabelle, May 17, 2007.

1. Gisabelle

Gisabelle Member

So, me and my boyfriend had sex about 2 weeks ago. This might just be me being paranoid, but I haven't gotten my period this month yet. We did use a condom, and I do know that I generally get my period later in the month, but I'm just kinda worried because it just seems like day by day it's getting later and later in the month and I'm scared I'm just going to end up going through this whole month and skipping my period and then I'm screwed. Any comferting words or advice of any kind?

2. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

The only way to tell is by a test, you used a condom which im presuming didnt split or anything so you should be fine x

3. Gisabelle

Gisabelle Member

Yeah, the condom didn't break or anything.
    Thanks for the response.

4. 04HorneyMale

04HorneyMale Member

you should be fine, but i can see why your nervous. Age-15

5. PLURx3

PLURx3 Member

I am in the same spot as you, actually. And I also, am too freaking young to have babies so I know how nervous and paranoid you can be. The most we can do is wait, and if it comes down to it - take a pregnancy test and go with things from there. Good luck!
    -Emily

6. Gisabelle

Gisabelle Member

Plur:
    All true, I wish you luck too sweetie.
    Hope everything turns out alright for the both of us,
    I'm sure it will.
    Stay positive :]

7. PLURx3

PLURx3 Member

we will be fine, im with you, positive is the way to be ;)

8. hippiechick85

hippiechick85 Member

If you guys really dont want to get prego you should use some extra spermicide in you then the condom to help prevent it. each month my period comes later in the month as well. but think about it most months have 30 days and an average cycle for a woman is 28 days it the cycle isnt ganna start the same time every month.

9. dances in pajamas

dances in pajamas strange little girl

It was May 17th when you posted, so that's only the middle of the month. And when you don't get your period exactly when you're expecting it, you naturall freak out. It happens. I'm sure everything will be fine (for the both of you youngins up there).

10. Gisabelle

Gisabelle Member

Thanks for all who replied, I did end up getting my period so everything is all fine :)

11. Pariah

Pariah Member

When I was that age, my period was all kinds of irregular...so if it happens again, don't freak out too much until you're REALLY late.