Nervous and scared about transitioning...

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Cjames0289, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Cjames0289

Cjames0289 Guest

Hello everyone, my name is CJ. I am 25 years old and i believe i am a female trapped in a males body. i have been curious and thinking about starting Hormone Replacement therapy and transitioning to the female sex for probably the last 7 years now, but its such a big decision and i dont have any support as far as friends or family who would support me along the way, so i am really nervous and scared about it, which makes me not so sure its the right thing to do and of course if i were to decide to go through with it, i would obviously need to make sure i was 100% sure its what i want, so ive been kind of stuck all these years just going back and fourth with the idea in my head and a couple times i even thought i was 100% sure, but got discouraged and changed my mind again. It started to cause me a lot of depression because i have just wanted to have the body and looks that correspond with how i feel for so long now, so i can finally feel free.

Can anyone here offer some insight and help me figure out how to know if its the right thing to do and when its the right time? where can i find support groups or make friends that will support me so i dont have to do it alone? what a good way to find and meet other transgendered women to talk to in my area?

Any other advice on the subject would be very helpful to me as well and would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much for reading. :love:

2. Cjames0289

Cjames0289 Guest

Nobody has any advice for me at all...??? :/

Maybe im asking stupid questions..?....i dont know....

well, thanks anyways i guess.... it was worth a try, right.. *sighs*/*shrugs*...oh well...

I suppose i will try another forum...

3. TVRachel

TVRachel Supporter HipForums Supporter

Sorry that you didn't have any luck with your question. You should really ask your doctor and he should be able to point you in the right direction for professional advice. As you say it's a big decision to make.
    Rachel

4. kurona

kurona Member

I think this is dead but ill leave this for other people anyway.

No BS?

Start the real life without horms. Just live it as a girl for lets say a year. I mean totally live it. Go out, interact with people, date, flirt, just everything. People, they will give you different answers. Only way to know is to find out yourself, with ROOM to back out. Once you start the horms... people think once they get a bit more fem they get pretty and even pass, things might change things will be better... i say it depends on the person - so, you check it out yourself first. Ill say this, its not as glamorous or peachy and cute as some think it is when theyre starting... ever wondered why so many ended up as nutcases, addicts, alcoholics, suicidals etc. I think that should be said, coz no one warns people.