Neither Left nor Right?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PoeticPeacenik, Sep 7, 2020.

1. PoeticPeacenik

PoeticPeacenik Read my bio ❤ ✌

Are there any hippies here who identifies as neither left nor right, neither liberal nor conservative? Considering how much hatred and division there is between both sides. I didn't know if Political Polls were the right category for this so I apologize if it wasnt. ☮

Cello Song, themnax and ~Zen~ like this.
  2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Interesting question. I hope some will share their thoughts.

I'm a bit left leaning and consider myself liberal. Open minded is what I respect. Closed minds bother me.

It is so obvious there is too much hate in this world.

themnax, wrat1 and scratcho like this.
  3. PoeticPeacenik

There is a lot of hate, sadly. I'm not saying all conservatives are hateful and I'm not saying all liberals are hateful. But I've seen and heard hate from both sides and I don't want any part of it which is why I dont identify as left or right. I dont want to take part in the hatred and the division.

Cello Song, themnax and ~Zen~ like this.
  4. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

I prefer reality based policies, which is why I'm a Democrat, but more progressive than liberal.

themnax, scratcho and ~Zen~ like this.
  5. Visexual

Visexual Member

I was registered GOP until Reagan. I just felt that he sold the party out to the religious right. Plus, he was just about as phony and ignorant as what this country has now. After Reagan, I changed to 'no party' until 2016 when I registered Dem to vote against Hillary in their primary. After she won, I switched back to NPA (No Party Affiliation).

The two party system in this country has failed us. And they've divided us. If there were ever a time that has proven that the system is corrupt it's now. Just look how the DNC let it's flocks down by considering Hillary Clinton entitled in 2016. And the GOP? Well, they are willing to sell out the country to get maintain power.

Some states already have 'Open Primaries' and some are attempting to change to it now. Here in Florida, it's on the ballot for November 3rd. It's Amendment 3. Both parties are very much against it because it will mitigate their control over the system.

Most of you here are much younger than me. And I've see that registered NPA's are slowly catching up to, and even passing in some areas of the country, the number of GOP and DEM voters. Just keep in mind what the 'O' in GOP stands for. And forget all of the crap about your elders because we've forsaken you.

ZenKarma likes this.
  6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I've never been affiliated with any political party...

Letlovintakehold2 and ZenKarma like this.
  7. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've always considered myself to be a moderate, independent of any political party. But the Republicans have infuriated me so much the past several years that I can't see voting for any of them again.

themnax, Visexual, scratcho and 2 others like this.
  8. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

I am glad to see this discourse. It's about time.

themnax and PoeticPeacenik like this.
  9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I'm not a Democrat because they are too right wing. They do everything the Republican party does except endorsing the KKK and the idea that racism is a necessary and normal part of a free society. If you don't have hate you don't have freedom they say. Obviously I hate Republicans more.

10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm very left in my political stances and it's not hard for me to gin up some hate against a GOP that has been against working people from the git-go. Especially when they back a crooked, uncaring, dumb, semi literate fool such as they do and are doing. I won't apologize for having the feelings I do because my family has deep roots in this country and I can't sit back and be neutral about what is happening to us from top to bottom. This country has been what some have called a beacon of light in a dark world for generations--a place where people could flee from oppressive regimes around the globe and then be able to speak their minds, attempt to make homes for themselves and their families according to their needs and abilities. We have been known as a nation of laws--that supposedly apply to all citizens, even though the laws have not been enforced evenly for some of our brothers and sisters. You know of whom I speak. When the laws are flaunted by those very people who are supposed to see that they are carried out----yup--I can gin up some hate for those types. Trump and Barr are the most obvious examples, however the cowardly GOP as a whole are certainly complicit in the lawlessness glaringly extant. So, if any of you wish to remain calm about the present situation--I will respect that. However, if we citizens don't see that if this orange toddler is thrown out of office, I believe that we can kiss this democracy ( rigged as it has been toward the rich) adios.

At least, the ultra right wing has not yet resorted to the tactics of the 60s when taking out the Kennedys and MLK set the table for Reagan. But never say never. There's almost nothing that restrains them from keeping most of the money and ALL of the power.

Visexual, ZenKarma and Tyrsonswood like this.
  11. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Me. I’m neither. Well, I don’t identify as one or the other, I’m an Independent if I had to categorize myself.

I’d say there are policies that I agree/disagree with from both Repubs and a Democrats but I don’t feel either party really cares about the US.

Libertarianism is also intriguing as I’m against big government.

ZenKarma likes this.
  12. PoeticPeacenik

I know many would say that not choosing sides means you don't care (and maybe for some, it does mean that) but it can also mean that you DO care. Especially if you see the hatred and division and the violence; and you don't want to be apart of that. That means you do care because you want peace and unity among people. It doesn't mean you don't care about people or people's rights. It just means you don't want to be part of the hatred, division, and violence caused by choosing sides. If anything, I love people and I dont like to see people at each other's throats. ❤ ☮ ✌

Tishomingo and scratcho like this.
  13. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Leaning neither right or left doesn’t mean one doesn’t care unless that led to complete apathy about voting.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  14. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

They say in Harlan County there are no neutrals there, you either are a union man or a thug for J.H. Blair. Which side are you on? Which side are you on?

15. PoeticPeacenik

Is that from a song or a movie?

16. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Swinging voter here.

17. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

it's an old labor song from the 1930's. Here's revised BLM version:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
    scratcho likes this.
  18. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Excellent!!

19. Letlovintakehold2

Letlovintakehold2 Members

I am both left and right. Or neither, I don't really know. I loathe party politics. I think they all make some valid points and also all have unforgivable flaws. But party politics inherently breed corruption and should be abolished. I think that there are intelligent and compassionate people and both sides of the left/right coin who all make sound arguments. Just as there are morons on both sides who make their argent look bad.

20. cosmicdust

cosmicdust Member

QUESTIONS TO BE ASKED AND ANSWERED AND RESEARCHED ABOUT "ELECTION DAY":

VOTING FOR "NEITHER OF THE ABOVE"??? WHAT'S THE RATIONAL FOR VOTING FOR: "THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS", AS EITHER WAY YOU ARE GETTING "EVIL"??? ARE THE DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES JUST TWO WINGS OF THE SAME BIRD??? DOES "THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT" (NWO) CONTROL BOTH PARTIES - WHERE THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY OFFERS THE NWO AGENDAS A -M, WHILE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY OFFERS THE NWO AGENDAS N-Z??? WITH EITHER PARTY CHOICE, PEOPLE LOSE AND THE NWO WINS!!! WHAT, WE GET ONLY 2 CHOICES OUT OF INFINITE CHOICES!!!

WITH BINARY COMPUTERS (0's and1's) YOU GET ONLY 2 CHOICES ON EVERY DECISION-POINT LOGIC-BRANCH, WHILE WITH "QUANTUM COMPUTERS" YOU GET INFINITE CHOICES (DUE TO "QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT") ON EVERY DECISION-POINT LOGIC-BRANCH!!! WITH BINARY COMPUTERS, YOU CAN GET MORE CHOICES BY "COMPOUNDING" THE 0's AND 1's. THE SOLUTION: GET RID OF OUR PLUTOCRATIC-TECHNOCRATIC "SHADOW GOVERNMENT" AND REPLACE IT WITH A "MERITOCRATIC" FORM OF GOVERNMENT, WHICH IS WHAT THE "WHITE DRAGON SOCIETY" (HUGE SECRET ASIAN SOCIETY) IS TRYING TO DO - BENJAMIN FULFORD - INDEPENDENT JOURNALIST - (TOKYO, JAPAN)!!!

IF DUE TO "FUTURE SHOCK", AN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) MAY BE RUNNING OUR PLANET AND THEN, POLITICS IS "TAKEN OUT OF THE EQUATION" AND JUST REDUCED TO A "HORSE AND PONY SHOW, UNDER THE BIG TOP". I'M JUST SPECULATING AND ASKING THE QUESTION, BUT IT IS A "HIGH PROBABILITY" REALITY???

HERE IS A LITTLE "SKIT" (MINI - "PLAY"), FROM LARKEN ROSE ABOUT VOTING FOR "NEITHER OF THE ABOVE" AND GET A TOTALLY NEW SYSTEM OF PROPER "PLANETARY MANAGEMENT":

IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS DON'T WORK, DO A: duckduckgo SEARCH: election day! larken rose

- BIT CHUTE -

ELECTION DAY! [MIRRORED] (8:55)
    @705
    First published at 07:42 UTC on October 6th, 2020.

Free Your Mind
    EUMELS Media Library
    30317 subscribers

All credit to "Larken Rose" - Original video: http;//bitly.ws/9Xwe
    You tube - Channel: https://bit.ly/2wtOR4w

LINK: ( Election Day! [mirrored] )

FUNNY COMMENT:

sukkamy - a month ago
    "honestly, I just watched her butt"

Hey, this is ELECTION DAY and not ERECTION DAY!!!

- You Tube -

Election Day!
    19,031 views - Oct 4, 2020

Larken Rose
    54.2K subscribers

LINK: ( )

LARKEN ROSE'S SOLUTION??? SHE PLUGS HER BOOK: "The Most DANGEROUS SUPERSTITION".

LOVE AND PEACE,

GLEN

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020