needles

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Mr MiGu, May 31, 2004.

1. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Oh my God, no... I can't stand them at all, just to think about it makes my legs feel like they're made out of cotton, and I started to feel nauseous as I was reading this thread. Every time I have to get a shot, I have to hold the hand of someone, like babies... and I usually get sick after. And I pass out when they take blood from me for a test, cause the fact that they put the needle in a vein is just too horrible for me.

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i'm fine with needles. but one time, i got a shot in school by the school nurse. she missed 3 times in my right arm. then she decided to switch to my left arm i was so pissed off. ever since then, i aint had any shots by a school nurse. i dont' trust them anymore.

3. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

i think you misunderstood me. I got the rush from getting pierced, not getting blood taken. Both times i felt lightheaded, although this time (getting blood taken) it lasted longer and felt worse. AFter getting pierced though it felt like i had an adrenalaine rush. Was very hyper afterwards.

4. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

okay, i admit it..imma freak. i love needles.

i love getting piercings and shots. i never shot up but i dreamed i did last night (just remembered), that was odd.

5. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

Needles do not scare me at all. If I was scared of needles, I am going into the wrong line of work........

~namaste~

6. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

One of my kids is real scared of needles.

I think it comes from the fact that he was crucified.

That or the time they stung him when he gave blood at Bethlehem High...