Need your opinions please

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by bcmama, Jan 19, 2009.

1. bcmama

bcmama Banned

I'll be using herbs & essential oils to help treat & prevent danfruff & itchies. I will also make bars that help with dry/brittle dreads and oily dreads.

After polling 100's of dreadheads on various forums, here are the top 5 scents:
    Mint
    Sandalwood
    Citrus
    Lavender
    Cinnamon/Clove

Thanks for all your help guys!

2. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

smellies:

i actually really like the smell of the knottyboy shampoo bar, i have no idea what it is but i just love it.

personally i dont like mint (it makes me wanna heave/vomit..) so i wouldnt buy that, id prolly go for orangey scents, or floral (rose maybe, but again with lavender, it makes me wanna be sick)

problemmos:

currently i dont have dreads, but my scalp is quite flaky.. i think my scalp is really really dry, so i'd want something that could replenish the moisture, whilst helping reduce/eliminate the dandruff. itchy scalp also comes into this =]

aaaaaaand my hair is quite damaged from bleaching, dying and straightening.. so id like things to help it repair itself =]

the hemp idea i think is great.. isnt hemp the plant that has looooads of uses? i know you can make strong rope and stuff outta it

same with the vegan.. i think as a market group, its waiting for someone to hurry up and fill it!

oh oh oh and i like the idea of being able to use a shampoo in a river, or a lake, or the sea,, not just my bath/shower

...ramble. =]

3. bcmama

bcmama Banned

All my shampoo bars will be river/lake friendly. :)