Need trip advice

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by VonRizla, Mar 11, 2020.

1. VonRizla

VonRizla Members

So, I started micro dosing LSD every third day but after a while i wanted more effect and eventually have a real trip. But some bad experiences with amphetamines had made me very cautious towards drugs so i just slowly increased the doses i took now with a week in between doses so my tolerance levels wouldn't be much of a problem.

The most i have taken in writing moment is 2 blots adding up to 300 ug. This experience was not 100% positive. I felt as if my eyes were overloading my brain with stimuli and i just went to bed listening to music. That's the only time i have taken that much and right now i just take 1 blot every Saturday which puts me in a great mood. The only ''hallucinations'' i have had so far is textures moving slightly, and auras from light sources.

So my question to experienced psychonauts is how much should i take to get a ''real trip'' with visuals?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

300 ugs should be enough to produce significant visuals. I would say 200 ugs is kind of on the lower spectrum to produce a Full Blown Trip, people can certainly get visual activity below that however. So "real trip" is probably subjective and visual intensity can be dynamic.

If you're not getting visuals at those doses or even some visual activity at 150 ugs, I would question the dosage of your doses or the microdose regimen you're on. Also, there are a few people I've talked with, who for whatever reason don't happen to have very visual Acid trips.

Microdosing is not my forte, I've not heard of accumulative tolerance with LSD but microdosing is a fairly new practice, so perhaps sustained microdosing causes fairly significant tolerance at larger doses.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

Yeah if you want to have a full on trip, don’t eat any for at least a month and then take the whole dose you plan to take at once so there is no tolerance.

Keep in mind that strong visuals are one of the last effects to occur as you increase dose. You will notice much more in the way of your mind and thoughts...possibly body feelings, than you will crazy hallucinations