need to talk to some Aussies

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by indigorainhemp, May 25, 2004.

1. indigorainhemp

indigorainhemp Member

Hey ~ Looking for Aussies to talk with ,,, we are thinking of moving to Oz for a year ot two and would like to learn as much as we can ~ Please email me - indigo@indigorainhemp.com

2. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

You know what? I can understand why you'd want to talk to some Aussies before moving to Oz.... but you've come to the wrong place.

Contrary to popular opinion, new zealand is NOT part of australia. nor will it ever be, nor are we actually that close together.

Im sick of this bullshit. i had to deal with some real arseholes today.

3. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

oook, tamsyn, deep breaths..I'm sorry 'bout the mean people at your house (give then a swift kick in the balls, I say :) )
    But anyway, here there is no aussie forum, sos this one has become sorta a temporary south pacific-ish, we-have-been-forgotted-by-the-big-fuck-off-nations-so-we-will-band-together
    -and-yeah forum.

As for the dicky aussies over there - just remind them that
    a) we won the bledisloe. Booya.
    b) We don't have John Howard
    c) If it wasn't for us they would have no cultural icons - russ crowe, keisha, shihad, etc... they are all kiwi kids.
    d) We don't have JOhn Howard
    e) No Pauline Hanson over here
    f) No dingo stole our babies.
    g) did I mention that we don't have GB's lapdog Johnny licking the USA's balls?

4. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

Shmophie, I wuv you.

5. Alltaken

Alltaken Member

hey we might not have a pauline hanson, but we do have winston peters LOL

LOL they would make a lovely couple.

Doug

6. ImaPeach

ImaPeach Member

Hey! What's this crap??

The last time I came here you guys were all welcoming and saying it was fine for the Aussies to hang out here for the meantime!!! What the hell happened??

Well whatever.... this page will have everything one need know about moving to australia. But it's not easy for Americans to get in here (believe it or not!) unless you can get a job first. You'd actually probably have more luck going to New Zealand!
    http://www.dfat.gov.au/travel/index.html

7. veinglory

veinglory Member

I was welcoming, other people... not so much. You have to keep track of the individuals as the group mind has yet to fully homogenise the forum consciousness (or something).

8. indigorainhemp

indigorainhemp Member

ok thanks for the link imapeach ~ I will check it out~

9. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

wrong, imapeach. everyone else was welcoming. i'm in a bitchy mood cos i live with some real arseholes who also happen to be australian.

10. Alltaken

Alltaken Member

racial tensions between aussies and kiwis are running high in isreal (who would have thought racial tensions in isreal would be between anyone but palistinians and isrealis)

hence her reply.

but really the rest of us pretty much don't mind, i mean hey we are the actual kiwis in NZ rather than bitchy girl in isreal (ha ha ha sorry tamsyn :p)

so come on in, and don't take it too hard.

Doug

11. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

fuck you doug. :p Go play with your loaned clitoris. You'll have to give it back sometime soon anyway.

12. Alltaken

Alltaken Member

Bahahahahaha

Alltaken

13. veinglory

veinglory Member

racial? Is that a difference based on who won the Americas cup? ;)

14. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

Man living in America sucks right now cause I hace no fucking clue what you all are complaining about. Assholes are worldwide problem it seems. I can relate but what do you got against your fellow humans?

15. veinglory

veinglory Member

Um. what? Who? Make some sense?

16. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

i reckon... wha? who has a problem with humanity?

17. Megara

Megara Banned

probably nature

18. ImaPeach

ImaPeach Member

^^ :D

OK, well i'm not going to apologise on behalf of all aussies or anything... mostly because i think the majority are full of shit anyways! and I'm yet to meet a nasty new zealander, so i have nothing bad to say about them.

few questions tho...
    what is the bledisloe?
    what is keisha?
    and shihad is a band, right?

I'm ignorant.... just call me an american! :p

19. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

Bledisloe = Bledisloe Cup = important rugby trophy competed for between new zealand and australia.

Keisha = Keisha Castle-Hughes = young girl who starred in Whale Rider and was nominated for an oscar.

Shihad = Pacifier = a great band who had to change their name when they tried to make it in America.

20. ImaPeach

ImaPeach Member

thanks!

haven't seen whale rider and i live in Adelaide, where we watch AFL, not rugby.

haven't heard of shihad, but come to think of it... i probably couldn't name any nz bands.... that's pretty bad :eek: ..... but then again, there ain't much quality music even in aus these days imo.