Need to get in contact

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by amsterdam2013, Aug 4, 2013.

1. amsterdam2013

amsterdam2013 Guest

Hi,
    need to get in contact with a girl in amsterdam centraal.
    she works near the old church during the day, on the side street with pink lap dance club on the end.
    she goes by the name nicole and is on the 2nd door. if you pass her can you let me know as i need to talk to her!

shes in here in morning, 2:40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=00mjVI2G76Y#at=173

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

sorry dude...she died of gonorrhea last year

3. lmao

lmao Member

oh, yeah, i seened her in the Vornigsplaat, she told me to told you "fuck you asshole" you did not pay her. She said she will be at Morkinjplasse and Strasseplein next week to meet you

4. amsterdam2013

amsterdam2013 Guest

Too bad she was on top of my yday lol

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Well, if we see her, we will need your full legal name, bank account info and address.
    Y'know, so we don't sound dumb saying "some dude on the net is looking for a hooker like you."

This is indeed a joke. Don't post all that.

6. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

just find the address of the place where she works and send a letter/call/email

the amsterdam prostitution information center may be able to help you find contact info

De Wallenwinkel
    Enge Kerksteeg 3
    1012 GV Amsterdam

Telephone: + 31 20 420 73 28
    E-mail: pic@pic-amsterdam.com
    Open: 12.a.m. – 7 p.m.; closed on Mondays

7. George47

George47 Member

I would be glad to help though it will be 8 weeks before I return. My suggestion is that you make the same request on the ignatzmice forum. Please note that they are pretty unfriendly to newcomers asking questions or making requests but if you were able to write a trip report first I am sure someone would help.
    When you say you need to talk to her I am not fully sure what this means. Unless you know her really well it's unlikely she would give out contact details on the internet. Giving her a message and getting a return from the message giver may be the only option available. Obviously I don't know the situation though. Feel free to contact me using the address on my website if you wish (that was my video BTW).

8. unedited

unedited Member

Yeah, I now really really want - natch that - need to know wtf the story is here? Are we talking true romance, weird stalkery shit, or stolen credit cards?

I have a mental health condition. If you don't tell me it will adversely affect my life. You don't want that on your conscience.

TELL ME GOD DAMMIT!

:2thumbsup:

(The smiley doesn't mean I was joking, I just figured you'd be more communicative if I added a smiley. :) Or two.)

9. lmao

lmao Member

I want it on my conscience