Need some help with my gf..first time ?'s

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Dark Star, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

alright. me and my gf have been together for about two months now. and we make out and mess around quite a bit. mostly its just making out while dry fucking (rubbing our two areas together with clothes on). shes acually came while we did this. anyways it sometimes leads to her grabing my penis and rubbing it on the top of my pants. and other times she teases me pretty good. shes given me a blowjob and i have somewhat licked her pussy. didnt go very far though. anyways. we have been talking about having sex when the time is right. and i am experienced with this particular issue. ive had sex many more times than she (2) and both of those times they were the "wham bam thank you mam" kinda thing. nothing special and nothing pleasurable. i want to change this. the only problem is that. my penis is quite larger than both of the two people she had sex with before. a substancial difference acually. im about 8 or 9 inches and pretty thick..and she explained to me how she only had about 5 inches inside her between the two guys and they werent thick. anyways. i know its going to be a little painful for her to have sex with me the first time so id liek to make it as special as i can so it wouldnt matter as much and she could look past the pain. anyways. id just like to know a few things i could do to make the experience that much better because she means a hell of alot to me and i want to make it the most special sexual experience of her life.

2. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

Ok, umm, a lot of foreplay, get her good and turned on, and LUBE LUBE LUBE. Have fun.

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

wow its great that you care so much. Maybe tell her before hand to tell you how she'd like you to go while your in the process. Like, if its getting painful she might want you to go slow or some just want you to go fast and get it over with. Just get her really horney and turned on and RELAXED. If shes tense it could be more painful.

4. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

thanks. i was planning on going slow because she has told me before how the others were just like 3 or 4 mins and it hurt cuz they just banged away. and i really want it to be special and thats sure as hell not the way to make it that way. anyways. im sure it will be alright after a few more times afterwards but im just scared im going to hurt her because my first time was with a girl that cried while we had sex because it hurt her so much and that was when i was just turning 15.. and im a few days from being 18. anyways i just want it to be special ya know

5. poeticpimpin123

poeticpimpin123 Member

Try candles and rose petals, maybe give her a massage, foreplay is nice and try to keep eyes contact, look at her and like "coach" her through it, I mean talk to her, whisper in her ear occasionaly and make penetration slow and if shes wet enough it wont hurt as much. Just let her know your there and when your done hold her in your arms. Note: you can do this before and after*hint* girls like to spoon.you can finger her while doing this kiss her neck whatever. play music and set the mood.If you do this right she'll feel like a queen.

6. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

Fore play, lube, LET HER BE ON TOP (or see if she wants to be on top 1st), and play some good music. You know, they say that the most passionate or sensual thing you can do with someone you like is cook with them, Im not quite sure why, but maybe b4 you guys have sex together 4 the first time you should cook something LOL. Bit of random advice 4 ya.

7. chocolatechipcookie

chocolatechipcookie Member

my very first time was yesterday and the foreplay was around 2 hrs i still was too dry so he sort of gave me a head and it still was painful at first but i love him so the pain didnt matter at all

8. Arachne

Arachne Member

like the others sad, LUBE! and if not, make sure she's wet. going down on her is a great way to do that, it'll let her relax and get ready. just let her know how much you care for her and that you're concerned about hurting her. i'm sure she'll appreciate it. you'll be fine :)