Need some help please

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by dogwillkill, Feb 5, 2009.

1. dogwillkill

dogwillkill Guest

I Really Need Help
    im 18 and i need help i have alwasy thought i was gay, i didnt want to accept it becuase i suppose i wanted to "fit in" and be normal and would force myself to be straight. But i have been recently having feelings towards women. i mean am i Bi or is this just myself unconciously forcing myself to be straight i just dont know what to do anymore please help

2. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

u cannot force yourself to feel things for people if the feelings don't exist. you know when it's real. you might not like the feeling, you might try to suppress it but you will know it's the real thing. if you have any doubts about whether you really feel something or not then it's probably the latter.

3. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

I don't think anyone can really give you too much help. I believe this is probably just something you're going to have to figure out for yourself.

All I can tell you: Be yourself, and be proud of who you are. Don't let others distort you.

Sorry I can't help more :(

4. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

no.. you're gay.. stay away from woman

5. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Well. You could always just declare yourself bi. That way, you don't feel like you have to meet any standards, or something like that.

I would say that's your best course of action. Follow your heart.