Need some advice

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Jonas, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Jonas

Jonas Member

alright, me and these 3 other kids are real good friends. last november one of them kinda got hooked on coke, hangs out with another crowd now. i'm friends with his coke friends too, so its not like i don't ever see him, but not often. so its down to me nick and eric pretty much. we hang out all the time, but lately eric has been spending a lot of time with the kid who does coke alot and starts doin it and shit. so i tell him i'm kinda pissed cause i don't want him to end up like the other one, who by this time lost a ton of weight and blows all his paychecks on coke. so eric cools it for a while, and like me, only does coke wehn its free, no buying. now he's buying again, like a month later, and he's gonna buy heroin (insuffated, not shot) with the cokehead kid and his coke buddy corey. what the fuck should i tell eric. like, i dont want to be a dick about it and be like "you shouldn't be doing that shame on you" you know? he can do his own thing, but i just dont want to see him fuck himself up. what should i do?

2. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

tell him that you "just dont want to see [you] fuck [your]self up"....

3. lemon714

lemon714 Member

tell him to just say no. heroin feels really good, but it Really sucks. i don't want to preach.... just take the advice of one who knows.

4. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

you probably just lost your friend to coke...iv seen it happen many times. if he stops good for him, but he'll probably have to learn the hard way.

5. Jonas

Jonas Member

yeah, i talked to eric, and he said he changed his mind and wasn't gonna buy teh coke or heroin. i told him heroin is fucking stupid, not very often does good come out of doing heroin. i already lost the first one (who had been my best friend for like 5 years) to coke, and i don't plan on losing another one, so i'm doing everything i can to stop eric from getting hooked on that shit. like, everytime he has money i'm always like, hey lets find some shrooms or something, so he stays away from buying coke. but thanks for all the advice, i appreciate it.

6. KissYourKiller

KissYourKiller Member

So basically, you're slowly trying to inch your way into a situation, where you and eric will have sex and become a couple?

7. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I can relate to how you feel. I have a friend, who well I regret the first time he did coke.. because he's kinda hooked on it, he can do it, like a whole week, everyday.. he and his friends are always doing it, or wanting to. We used to see each other a lot, but not anymore, I rarely see him, Im worried, I have talked to him, he listens, but that's all.. he doesn't act, he keeps the same behaviour.
    Im not the only one that has notice this, but what can do.. I think the best thing is to offer him my friendship, and like keep on telling him what i think.

8. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

im gonna go eat some eggs..

9. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

tell him exactly what you just told us. i would understand, you seem very caring and such, i dont think you'll offend him or anything. if you are able/want to, showing him the post might be a good idea.... just be like..."see dude, i didnt wanna say anything, but i was really worried". he would DEFFINATELY get it then.