Need some advice

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Bluefrost1, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Bluefrost1

Bluefrost1 That wierd guy.

So I usually smoke every night before bed. I have trouble falling asleep if I don't. My parents usually stay up late as fuck, like 11:30, so I dont have the opportunity to smoke until real late, but I still have to get up at 7 every morning. Just recently it seems my parents have gotten more accepting about my weed smoking, going as far as to say "its not a big deal as long as you dont drive, or ride with someone else." That being said, my mom is overprotective, and concerned about my health.

I am pretty open with them about my smoking when they ask, such as the last time my mom asked me about my drug use. I told her I wait until she goes to bed most nights and smoke. She didnt really have much of a reaction, only to say I'd save money if I stopped buying weed (we were talking about finances).

I walked out to smoke a couple minutes ago, and she was in the living room on the computer. She told me she couldnt get to sleep either. I was thinking this might be a good opportunity to go up to her and say "im going outside to smoke a bowl so I can get to sleep", but I don't know how she'll react. I've never, ever been caught in the process of smoking, or while I was high, so I think it might wierd her out seeing me like that. What do you guys think?

2. Don Juan

Don Juan Member

Heh.. invite her to join. Or maybe not. I don't see the harm it would make, seeing how you've already told them you do it.

3. ishade32

ishade32 Member

if she cant sleep, ask her to smoke too :)

no, really :)

if not, just smoke and tell her like u said.

4. Hesh

Hesh Member

"im going outside to smoke a bowl so I can get to sleep"

thats probably not a good idea. she'll probably start thinkin ur dependent on it, like "he needs his drugs to sleep!" which probably doesnt look good at all. i'd find another way of telling her... sounds to me like u are dependent on it... u have trouble falling asleep without it... lol :D