Need serious knowledgeable advice ASAP - OXY withdrawls & ways to minimize or prevent

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by boomslang, Jan 20, 2009.

1. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

LOL

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I'm sorry that this world ain't all gumdrops and lollipops buddy.. like i said before.. you're just gonna have to deal with the WDs sooner or later..

and you attack me.. when you were the one to initially lie in your thread.. saying that a "friend" was having this problem..

3. lilbear

:seeya:

4. boomslang

boomslang Member

I have to comment, even though I said I wouldn't, I will this time - I just read that quote and took it in for a few minutes. You are right and I apologize. I am going to suck it up and just deal with it. I learned and will definitely soon learn a much bigger lesson a fairly hard way for the next week or two. I have no hard feelings towards you. I have no right to judge you in any way, I don't know the first thing about you. You could be an awesome person and I just can't practically know so I won't make any judgements as best as I can.

I did learn some things from our "conversarion/debate/argument" so I guess it was worth the time. Thank you for the wisdom from someone who has been there before and knows the path that lies ahead for me. Please wish me luck or send some positive Chi my way lol.

5. boomslang

boomslang Member

That is an ENTIRELY legal issue and you know why people use the acronym SWIM and also how it is used. You may have a good idea of whether it is me or my friend who is asking for help and you may be 100% correct, but that doesn't mean that I was intentionally going out of my way to hide that the OP (I) was the one who needed help himself and not his buddy. It's known as self-preservation, when people protect themselves from nosey eyes by using SWIM... that is just the simplest form of common sense after you browse this forum for the first few minutes...

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

ok.. im glad you finally learned from my bluntness.. my bluntness is often mistaken for being an asshole.. when its not meant to be.. legal issue wise.. say the police by some crazy way were to figure out that this was you.. SWIM would not hold up in court..

on another note.. you know.. i know.. i could have given you answers that would have just prolonged the inevitable.. and you don't want that. you dont need to dig a deeper hole than you are in.. good luck with the struggle that is WDs.. and i hope you get well.. get yourself a lot of soup.. because you wont want to eat anything.. and soup goes down well when you dont want to eat anything... and it digests in your stomach fast.. so when you throw up.. you wont be throwing up everything you just ate

7. boomslang

boomslang Member

EDIT: I wrote this and submitted it before reading your above thread. So keep that in mind please.

First - I didn't LIE. I said SWIM. It is a LEGAL ISSUE and used by competent people.

Second - I've listened to your comments and taken the wisdom from parts of them and have accepting that I will have to deal with them. I've already accepted it so don't act like I am naive to the world. I have had people with legs torn off infront of me, people with bloody charcoal colored black puke all over their face that surrounds their dead body lying on the kitchen floor because their esophagus ruptured and they then went into cardiac arrest, 3 young teenagers completely mangled, mauled, and torn up from a horrific car accident... I worked as a Paramedic for over a tear and decided it wasn't for me. I am 23 years old. I know when life can get hard and I've lived through some crazy s**t just like we all have. This is my first time EVER to experience any kind of WDs so forgive me for asking questions and naturally trying to find a way to make them less painful.

Third - We've covered your statement that I lied. We covered SWIM.

8. boomslang

boomslang Member

Thanks all I wanted to hear brother. That's it. Thank you for helping, seriously.

9. boomslang

boomslang Member

One more question if you have a few minutes to help me once again:

What should I expect in terms of signs and symptoms? (mood swings, irritability, feeling cold, bones hurting, aching muscles, vomiting... etc... did I miss anything, I'm sure I did?)

How long do you think it will last based on your experience? It doesn't have to be 95% accurate, I am just looking for a wiser person's judgment. Weston is having WDs and he is worried right now... (please just pass over the Weston deal, I just want to say it anyways =)

To give you an idea of Weston's addiction level (don't know what else to call it), Weston who had the 10 40mg opanas shared about 30% of it with his friends leaving Weston with 280 mgs over the last 20 days. That comes out to about 14mgs opana per day on average, 20 max, sometimes just 5-10 mgs. He had his last 5mg line two hours ago and is getting 4 80mg OCs tomorrow. Weston wants to use them to taper himself off opiates and will give it a shot and see if it helps, if not, what the hell. Anyways, I tried my best.

What soups would you recommend? LoL!

10. china_white

china_white Banned

haha ya man, joker is a nice guy, its just WD's arnt something u can avoid,
    try the thread stickyed as its your best bet, but u still will be in pain.

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I prefer "Lovable Asshole" :D

12. lilbear

I like the Hoodie Ninja saying...
    I am learning to not have any liquids around when I read your posts also...

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

:rofl:

PS: seriously.. who the fuck has ever used this smiley on here.. :Chevy_anim:

14. lilbear

I have never even seen it...

15. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

its in the list of smileys.. obviously Skip thinks there's enough rednecks here

16. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

cannot knock the chevy though.. i do love my Chevy S-10 ZR2 :D

17. lilbear

I will stick with my Charger...:D

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

If its one of the new ones.. bleh...

ol skool though.. kick ass

19. lilbear

I like the new ones,it is a SRT8

20. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

the new ones just don't really have balls overall.. like their earlier counter parts.. either way.. i'll stick to my mud runnin.. off roadin.. sons of a biatch.. my ZR2 :D its basically got the same suspension as a hummer.. except on a smaller scale