Need serious knowledgeable advice ASAP - OXY withdrawls & ways to minimize or prevent

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by boomslang, Jan 20, 2009.

1. boomslang

boomslang Member

Hello,

Someone I know (I will call him Jason for him to remain anonymous) got his hands on 10 x 40mg Oxymorphones. He told me that he liked them a LOT, even better then Oxycodone, OC. However, he has gotten himself into a tight spot and has been doing about 10-20 mgs a day for the past three weeks. He only had 10 mgs left today out of all of the 10 he originally had (so now he has 1/4 of a pill) and he crushed it up with a razor last night and did half of it in a line, I'm assuming 5 mg because 10mg was cut in half it appeared (this was at about midnight last night CST in the USA). Should he take the next dose soon, like now (it has been almost 24 hours since he last took 5 mg and he is telling me that he is already feeling the negative effects) to prevent withdrawls? His friend is getting him 4 x OC 80 mg pills tomorrow so will those work (do they?) to help taper him off of opiates without painful withdrawl? What is the best method to do this? Will this even work because they are two different drugs (Oxymorphone and Oxycodone)?

Thank you for all the help it is greatly appreciated!!!

2. polecat

polecat Weerd

3. boomslang

boomslang Member

Thank You!!!

4. boomslang

boomslang Member

He also has some Klonopins and Xanies. Would those help in any way?

5. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

Either way they eventually run out...
    And withdrawls suuuck green donkey dicks...

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

you took the drugs.. you knew the consequences.. deal

7. boomslang

boomslang Member

That wasn't necessary
    at all, in fact, it was pretty immature and just a rant from a pathetic human who had to nag at another person's faults to justify his own. Either give advice to help my friend so he doesn't hurt or don't but you obviously don't have anything positive or helpful to add to our discussion so leave and keep your fat ass mouth closed

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

hey.. i'm giving YOU aka your friend.. the harsh reality that is WDs.. pills don't last forever.. and if you think they do.. well then payroll will eventually not keep up with your demand to do more and more and more.. if you keep chasing the dragon.. sooner or later you're gonna get your ass burned.. deal

9. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

There is no answer or advice to your situation.. the answer is you're just gonna have to deal with them.. plain and simple.. WDs suck.. but its what ya get.. there is no happy ending to a binge..

10. boomslang

boomslang Member

are you trying to tell me struggles similar to this that you've been through in your life to help me in some way? I'm confused... really

If you can't tell yet... he is TRYING TO GET OFF OPIATE SHIT so please HELP HIM BE STRONGER by showing him HOW TO GET OFF IT the most painless way

If you haven't noticed either, this thread is about getting OFF opiates and not about staying on them like you imply that I suggest by hijacking and manipulating this thread.

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

hey.. no need for yelling asshole.. i told you.. you gotta just deal with it.. that is being strong.. dealing with the withdrawls is your strong point... if you cant be mentally strong to deal with the WDs.. then you are fucked.. plain and simple.. you are indeed in the vicious cycle that is addiction

12. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

your friend is making a pretty shitty attempt at quitting when he goes from OC40s to OC80s...

fairy tales.. no such thing

13. boomslang

boomslang Member

Alright, I am sorry about being an asshole. I am just in pain at the moment and this is my first time. I fucked up and I am paying for it I was just looking for some advice to help me like a good friend would give, but obviously here it is few and far between. I am not saying another word to you. Ever. I'm done here.

14. boomslang

boomslang Member

if you had READ the 1st post you would know that it is 40mg OXYMORPHONES not 40 mg OXYCONTINS. BIG DIFFERENCE. Research your shit before you try to pull words out of your bum like you have a PhD in the area.

15. boomslang

boomslang Member

You lost man, it's that simple. Go do something better with your time then to waste my thread. its pathetic and you're acting pathetically doing it

16. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

ah.. sorry.. quick misread.. it happens.. you ever make a mistake? i know i have..

but now that i notice that its OxyMORPHONE.. yea.. dude... you just gotta sit it out.. maybe OC will have some effect on you but either way... those 4 80s are gonna run out.. and then what? hell week.. or two.. i've been there.. and everyone else has been there thats on this forum.. why would you expect pity? we've all been there and have all gone through the WDs.. there is no such thing as no WDs

17. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

"Blinks" Damn where did it go? LOL

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

must be in remarks to doin the 4 80s after doing 400mgs of opana

19. boomslang

boomslang Member

I don't look at someone's so-called "forum status" when I view forums. I don't care if he has been talking here on the forums for 5+ years. The point is, he came across like an ass when he had no need to and it started a little storm of an argument which wasn't necessary. In the end, I get nothing out of the time spent arguing, I don't know, if anything that you get out of it, and I don't know what someone reading all of the thread would get out of it - probably nothing. He came across strong with an atitude on his first post which caught me offguard and that is why I reacted the way I did. Maye I am at fault. Maybe he is. In my mind, we both messed up by arguing with each other. I won't ask for anymore advice here as I now know what to expect. Make sure to train your old time forum legends to fend off newer forum members by using the same negativity!

20. boomslang

boomslang Member

That a good straight up answer. I will take that and leave. Please close this thread MOD I'm done here.