Need prayers my cat rocky

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Jennifer19, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

something terrible has happened to my cat rocky we are taking him too the vet I can’t lose another cat :(

Dude111 and DrRainbow like this.
  2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hope he will be okay.

3. EricF1976

EricF1976 Jedi Knight

I too am hoping your kitty will be okay and that the vet will get to the bottom of the issue.

newbie-one and Jennifer19 like this.
  4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Thank you guys he is so weak

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Hoping for the best...

newbie-one and Jennifer19 like this.
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Hopefully he will be OK, we lost one of our cats last year after 17 years and everyone was really upset for weeks, including his son who had no one to play with.
    We were going to get him a playmate, but ended up taking on a rescue dog instead of a cat. I will never forget the look on the dogs face when he realized that the cat wanted to play, rather than hiss at him. They are now the best of friends.

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Please no mean comments our cat doesn’t like people normally we have my cousin come by and feed him rocky is a older cat when we go away he gets upset and mad that we’re gone he is 13 year old cat my cousin normally watches him but he was having panic attacks he never had a cat and didn’t feel comfortable watching him anymore I understood I didn’t want him feeling bad we had tons of food out drinking fount automatic litter box the gist he got himself locked in one of our rooms the whole 5 days were gone he was very sick lost allot of weight very weak me and my mom were in agreement that he would be better left alone cause he run and hides everytime someone comes by we thought it would be so much better

8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

He was mildy dehydrated at the vet lungs heart sounded good not throwing up so the vet said he should be fine might take a few days until he poops he is eating drinking so that’s good we feel terrible

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Iv done nothing but hold him and cry we feel awful the vet said they have these like glade plug ins only it’s for cats too calm them down

tumbling.dice likes this.
  10. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

So sorry. Prayers sent.

Jennifer19 likes this.
  11. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

we go too Alaska next year im freaking out my sister said she would come by daily and check on him

12. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Thank you

13. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

:( I’m so sorry for your loss

14. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Wishing you and Rocky good things Jen

Jennifer19 likes this.
  15. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I hope Rocky will be OK. We lost a cat a few months ago and it was so sudden. Cats become part of your family and it is sad when they are sick. Hang in there.

Sandra Miller and Jennifer19 like this.
  16. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Thank you guys he is drinking his tuna water and started eating crunchy food

newbie-one likes this.
  17. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Yeah I had a cat mittens when I was in my 20,s first pet I ever had i took that so hard I still miss him everyday I can’t lose rocky he has been right by my side since iv been put on oxygen

18. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Yes they are family

19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Oh my Jennifer, I'm so sorry. It is easier to have something like that happen than people realize. I never have, but I have gone uptown or where ever and a cat get where I had no idea he (or she) was...thinking the baby was somewhere else, and then come home to find them in a cabinet, closet or my room, which I keep locked!

A cat is able to jump and run faster than the wind, and they are the best hiders ever. I will be praying for him to continue to get better...please come back and let us know how things go with your old baby.

Jennifer19 and newbie-one like this.