need plugging morphine advice

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Opiates Fosho, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Opiates Fosho

Opiates Fosho Member

Yea I have quite the tolerance when it comes to opiates in a day I could dose about 100mg of oxygen or around 150 of hydro if I have enough plus when the feeling starts to wear off I take even more to stay high I wouldn't say I have an addiction but I'm sure in time it will reach that point I've abused almost every opiate but h and I binge when I get them because well I just love them that damn much as I'm positive everyone else does too

2. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Well I'm 21 to and ive already been down that road before and it is not fun. Pull up the how did you get started on opiates thread should be on page 2-3 and look at my post. Living walking hell opiate addiction WILL ruin your life. Not IF but WHEN. Please be safe. And if your gunna take that next step realize that once you start falling there is no way to stop it. Enjoy but be safe. Plugging can kill. Remember handle it as your giving yourself an IM shot cause that's what it is basically.

3. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

I'd also like to add that I just found out 60mgs of morphine is soluble in 1ML of water so you should be able to only have about 1.5ML in your syringe after adding those few extra drops to collect the extra. Also Please be safe ppl who read this as the dose he did was massive and for most ppl 15-30mgs plugged is extremely strong. So please be safe! No smurfs allowed! Hahaha but seriously. I hope this step by step was helpful to some.

4. murgatroid

murgatroid Member

Hydro, do you have any experience plugging Heroin? Can't seem to find any info about it but I've been assuming it would be similar to Morphine. Any info?

5. Opiates Fosho

Opiates Fosho Member

Yes definitely don't take as much as I have if anyone read this thought it was a safe doseage as it is not for most inexperienced users, I just have a big tolerance and much experience so don't go by my standards!

6. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

No sorry I don't have any experience with plugging H. I've only ever snorted H but I only did that shit for a really little bit of time like a week. I've only plugged morphine so far. I would plug H but I've never got the chance. H is hard to find around here unless you deal with less than reputable people. It's funny you ask though cause a buddy and me were discussing this the other day. I'll look around and see if I can find anything.

7. Rusty1325

Rusty1325 Newbie

My wife is on only 15 MG 3 x a day for a bad back. By the comments I would think a single 15 tablet would not be strong enough for a good high. But is it better booty bumping it than just swallowing the pill?

8. sobersofaking

sobersofaking Members

Can you intravenously do Tylenol Codeine tablets? Is it worth it? If not should I take more than 1(I'm a longtime heavy user)? Are these pills worth 5 a pop?

9. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

morphine = sleep

10. Twizz420

Twizz420 Members

No. You can't, and it would be a terrible idea even if you could.

11. Twizz420

Twizz420 Members

Yeah, you'd be better off "booty bumping" it. But if you have no tolerance to opiates, 15mg in the butt might be too much.