Need my uncut cock sucked

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by Luscious7th, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Luscious7th

Luscious7th Members

I am a straight married man, that would like for another married straight man to suck my cock clean. I am not gay or bi and never have had or been with another man before whatsoever, nor I'm interested in any kind of relationship with a man. I just would like to find a married man that would enjoy giving head to another man, and without expecting any thing in return but the satisfaction of having a man's cock in his mouth. For quite sometime already have wondered what it would feel like having another male suck me dry. I have had my cock sucked by every girlfriend I ever had prior to getting married. Since been married, always received and continue to receive great oral sex from my current wife, but have always wondered what it would feel like receiving oral from another male. I am good looking, tall, medium built, elegant with an uncut decent size manhood and never have had any STDs. My cock have only been in my wife's mouth only. I would like to meet the man first and see where it leads.
    PS: I'm in Forsyth county, GA.

Luscious

Action, AliceNY, MusicMan321 and 3 others like this.
  2. SaFari2112

SaFari2112 Members

I personally think that you want to know if a guy can be better at oral sex than a woman and yes I think even better.A guy can only hope he will get sucked long enough to cum and hope they will swallow which most women won't do and most men will.

Ronneee likes this.
  3. Ronneee

Ronneee Members

Wish I was close by. Like to suck you for as long as you want.

SaFari2112 and Luscious7th like this.
  4. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Nice post, I'm married, straight and no experience.
    I do wonder about male male oral.
    I am cut and recently thought about what it would be like or what's the differences with a foreskins. Especially from those who have handled both.

5. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Curious you mentioned you want a straight married guy. Back in my early days of curiosity I too wanted a married curious guy. Then I wanted a bi guy. Nowadays I am gay and want a gay guy. Probably down to intimacy. Previously i was not into kissing, cuddling, etc. Now i want it. Non gay men are not into that usually. IMHO, the more passionate the encounter, the more rewarding and fulfilling it is going to be.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  6. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Luscious, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a married man who just wants to suck your cock. There are more cock suckers on the M2M hookup sites than cocks to suck. There are a lot of flakes on those sites so it might take some time to find a FWB who will suck you whenever you want.

7. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

That would be nice

8. allocanto

allocanto Newbie

Hello SaFari2112, I just joined this site 2 hours ago, and i hope i'm doing this properly. i don't want to offend anyone. While browsing i noticed you are in Calgary. I currently live in Ontario and am moving to the Calgary area at the end of September. It would be great if i knew someone out there other than my children. i am retired and in my older age i finally got the courage to become bi, i think gay now really as i have little interest in the female sex. Well that's not totally true. i would be very interested in a female if she would be very demanding, bossy, mean, spoiled, expect to always be in control and obeyed. that would interest me a lot. but then i could say the same if a male had the same characteristics as the female.
    Basically i am a submissive that enjoys being used, humiliated, embarassed, and ignored. i love serving my partner and expect nothing in return.
    i'll end now and continue browsing. hope to hear back.

9. Kneeler

Kneeler Members

Dang! and Im in N. Fl right when a man needs manly attention! Go figure!

10. Steamy Coffee

Steamy Coffee Members

I wish I lived close to you or even in your country. If ever you’re in Canada I’ll be glad to give you a blow job im hard already

11. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If any of you straight guys ever find yourself in Syracuse NY - let me know - I'll be happy to give you a blow job - you won't leave disappointed, either.

12. 4cats

4cats Members

Message me please

13. 4cats

4cats Members

Message me asap

14. 4cats

4cats Members

Message me man, I'm cut with pics I can make to climax

15. 4cats

4cats Members

Cattails_28@yahoo.com is my email, and me Message there, I am uncut with lots of pics. We can privately chat there!

16. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

Mind if I, send you a direct message?