Need List of ALL DMT Carrying Plants

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Hypocrit, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Hypocrit

Hypocrit Member

Friend has place. Haven't been able to find DMT in Minneapolis, which is strange because I am fairly well connected. We're gonna be doing some interesting corss breeding and such. We're smart kids, we take precaution and generally know what we're doing. Please help us.

I need a list of ALL plants carrying DMT. A link would be preferable.

2. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Well, there is no complete list of all DMT containing plants because relatively few plants (out of the total amount of species in existence) have ever been chemically analyzed. It is thought to be a fairly common alkaloid in the plant kingdom. There are something like 50 or 60 (or more) plants known to contain it, with some on every continent except Antarctica. Somewhere on the internet I saw a list of many of them, but sorry I don't have or remember the link right now.

3. SQUIDPUPPY

SQUIDPUPPY Member

You won't generally find DMT... It's quite an intense substance that most psychonauts never get a chance to experience.... That said, if you and your circle of friends are half as smart / well read as you claim, I'd suggest you extract your own DMT from Mimosa Hostilis.... There are teks all over the net that will school you on both making an Ayahuasca broth as well as making smokable freebase; your choice========= squid

4. Hypocrit

Hypocrit Member

I have so far failed at finding any such instructions/recipes. I kinda suck at... teh internetz. Typing feels wierd to me.

If anyone has any such links it would be great if you could post them. So far iI have found that Phalaris Arundinacae and a few other strands like it contain DMT. I don't know how accessable said plants are in Minnesota though. Any links would be TREMENDOUSLY appreciated.

5. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

6. SQUIDPUPPY

SQUIDPUPPY Member

No matter how poor your internet or typing skills may be, let me suggest you merely Google in DMT Nexus. Once on that forum site you can read for hours to days, until you have all the knowledge needed to do your own extractions.... BTW, Phalaris grass contains alot of crap besides the chemical DMT (not a good choice at all.... No offense, but it certainly sounds like you have not done even a minimal amount of research into finding the information you seek, nor understanding that info................squid

7. Hypocrit

Hypocrit Member

That is quite possible. It does contain other things but I have a pretty good recipe that, after checking several times, seems solid. The phalaris grass would not make as good of a drinkable as it would a smokable, but that takes more work. By that way, grats on that post matching your age.

Thanks all.

8. SQUIDPUPPY

SQUIDPUPPY Member

Ha; Thanks for the comment about the age/post, but the truth is, I mistakenly typed 46 at the time, when in fact I was 56 when posting that... Do whatever you wish, but I'm stressing plainly that Phalaris is not the way to go... If you want to experience the effects of 5-MEO-DMT, then yeah, try Phalaris... If you want some honest to goodness DMT, then extract from Mimosa Hostilis (did you not look at the teks at DMT Nexus????) Good luck

9. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

try wikipdiea under psyhcoactive plants.

10. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

yeah the dmt nexus is super dupper kind bomb and all of the above everything you ever wanted to know2 about anything psychedelic. anyone out there try goa-psy music when your trippin on anything good. what a cool experience.

11. Hypocrit

Hypocrit Member

Goa is the ONLY music for tripping. Well, maybe not the only but damn close.

Yes I did check out the Nexus; it is fabulous.

12. SQUIDPUPPY

SQUIDPUPPY Member

Glad you found DMT NEXUS... Give a close look to Marsofold tek and to the tek by NOMAN.... Noman is a bit easier/Marsofold a bit cleaner end product... DO post when you have extracted and found NIRVANA!!!!!---- Blues/Blues Rock whils tripping is highly recommended--------- squid

13. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Did my link not help at all? lol

14. CSP101

CSP101 Member