Need legal advice

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by dotadave, May 23, 2004.

1. dotadave

dotadave Member

I live in florida and was considering growing shrooms. Exactly HOW severely will I be punished should I ever get busted. NORML has state by state laws and I've scoured florida's legal codes for a straight answer for this question. What is the penalty for possession of dried shrooms and the penalty for cultivating shrooms?

2. daymuse

daymuse Member

cultivation + dried shrooms + baggies + scales (if own any) = yer fucked, maybe even in the ass

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i dont know dude but i think it might be a little less than the typical state.

shrooms grow wild all over florida, hell you should just pick some.

4. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i got handcuffed for a bunch of gelcaps i had on me. they said i was manufacturing XTC. haha. i told them to test them for cough suppressant (most of the pills were DXM) and they let me go. they never found the 5-meo-dipt in the other pills. lucky me. :)

5. madboy139

madboy139 Member

just pick some. if you get caught the charge is lesser for just picking them as opposed to growing plus intent to sell/distribute. probably depends on how much your'e growing. laws for growing pot escalate the more plants you have. and just because floridas laws may be less than the typical state doesnt mean crap. youll get federal charges if you're growing enough. and isn't 5-meo-dipt a legal substance? or is it scheduled through analogue laws?

6. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Yeah, haha, I found a shroom in the fucking publix parkinglot in welly; they're all over the place here. Too dry now down here though