Need ideas on how to please her!?!?!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Dark Star, May 19, 2004.

1. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

ok me and my gf have been talking about this for some time and were still waiting to have sex but the other things have been brought up. she has only had an orgasm with one guy and supposebly everyone in town has had him eat them out because hes like "mister pussy" he used ice on her and he was the only guy to EVER give her an orgasm. anyways i need some help. on anything to keep her going enough to make her have an orgasm. i need some tricks or some trades or whatever lol. i just need some help. i really want to make her feel good and id love to make her cum for real so please help

2. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

need some help ahh

3. thatniggafbi

thatniggafbi Banned

ram a tire iron up her unlubed ass then yank it out and hit her in the head with it

she wont know what hit her, she'll be out cold and think you were great even though you're a fucking piece of shit limp dicked faggot

4. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

wow..your so cool

5. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

get her all horned up and anticipating it. Just softly barely touching her clit run your tounge on her until she starts freaking out then go to town lol.

6. alpacas_r_us

alpacas_r_us Member

Work her up normally, and then lick her asshole while you rub her clit. Works like a charm.

7. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

lots of fore play and dirty talk... get em...oh and be really sexy and suductive...

8. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Practice rolling your tongue and sucking in unison. Also the touch is very important. You don't have to penetrate to give a girl an orgasm. Also ask sexy where her favorite spots are. Everyone is different.

9. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

yea.. she wont tell me that. she has only told me where he spots are on her body but not down there. like her left ear and just above her left breast. but we dry fuck alot.. meaning while we make out i rub againced her pussy with my penis but we have our clothes on. usually i start rubbing her with my hands but ive licked her clit once and she freaked out like crazy but i could tell that she was really excited cuz it was pretty big. anyways...id just like to know if theres anyway to tell me how to do it the best or how to give a perfect oral experience hahaha! nah but really.. whats yalls skill i guess. and what have you experienced with it

10. shutterfly

shutterfly Member

Well.. my guy starts by lickin' me slowly on my clit with a sorta softened tongue. Don't make your tongue all hard and pointy.. that's just annoying. Keep it soft. When you suck on her clit don't suck it too hard. Do it with just enough suction to slowly pull it out and into your mouth and do it between lickings. Go in circles and up and down fluctuating between the two rhythms, but don't rush it. Spend some time on your different techniques. If you feel her starting to writhe around while your doing this and it seems like she's guiding you with her body, go with it. Let her fuck your face if you have to. This is how my man works me and it feels damn good. No one has ever made me cum orally like he does.. I absolutely love it! This should definately work for you. Have fun!

11. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

^ awsome thank you very much!

12. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

askmen.com

search oral sex

13. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

My ex used to keep constant suction on my clit while at the same time swirling his tongue on it and *slowly* sliding his finger in and out of my vagina-all at the same time. I would have mind-blowing orgasms...

But, I would say that all women are different and you should ask her what she likes...

14. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

PM me when you need an orgasm trick when you guys get to the screwing... But for oral. Play. Have fun. And tease... Good lord you must tease. Its like the ultimate secret. Start off kissing her forehead and move down to her lips. Dont stay there long or it will just turn into some making out but just enough that she wants to keep kissing, then go to her neck and when you kiss her neck, touch your tounge to her skin a little. Both sides now. Good. Ok right now while reading, tense your neck. Feel that spot where its depressed and like a gap. Thats a good spot. Kinda suck that for a beat the move to her boobs. Now. This is where it begins. Now! Work on one of the boobs with your mouth and the other with your hand. DONT touch the nipples yet. You have to build crazy anticipation. Slowly work up to the areola (the ring) and then kinda trace it with your tounge. Still dont touch the nipples. Start to move away from the nipple and then make your way back up and gently graze it. Do that serveral times. Remember, dont give to much pressure or its like jumping the gun. She might be squirming by now but its ok, go with it. If she tries to take control of your head go with it but try not to get to caught up and go to fast. Ok after you've grazed it you start to add more pressure little by little. Then stop a move away a little. Wait for about three seconds then nibble on the nipples. Gently pinch it with your teeth and flick your tounge over it. After some tit play you work your mouth down to her navle and trace around it with your tounge (Its a handy tool aint it) and then move toward the vagina. Start off kinda smooth then slow down to a near crawl. Then, right before you get there move a different direction. Doesn't really matter where, you can even just curve around it to where your at the base of the mound. Try kissing her inner thighs. Ok. Now during this time you should have your arms under her thighs and rubbing her tummy (if you can reach) or the top of her legs. Try throwing your own ideas out their. Slidding the tips of your fingernails across her body should do nicely. If shes not leaking now then somethings wrong. When you start out with the vagina don't jump in. Start by tracing the slit up and down and then slowly move in. Play with the walls real good. She should be getting a little crazy but thats a good thing. She may lift her hips or push your head down but this time go all with it. Then start working on her clit. Remember its hyper sensitive. Dont touch it with a dry part of the body or you'll hurt her. Be gentle for gods sake. You can put your finger inside her now if you like or even start playing with her asshole (dont go in unless shes down. Kinda playing with the ring is normally ok but some girls wig... Surprise her then play off the results.) At some point when shes going nuts just stop for a second (you could even mess with her) then totally dive in. Its the home stretch now so you gotta go all out. Its all really up to you but I hope I helped a bit. Good luck

15. kitsune

kitsune Member

wow good advice, very thourough