need help

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by EazyE, Mar 21, 2008.

1. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

So i lost my virginity about a week ago and ive had sex twice since. Its good but my penis comes out sometimes and it can be annoying. Its not huge, about 5 1/2 inches, and we do missionary position. It doesnt happen much, if she doesnt move its fine but she moves her hips when shes enjoying it and it kind of goes "out of sync" and then it comes out and i have to put it in again. Is there a way to stop this? Or should we try a different position.

2. 8milehighclub

8milehighclub Member

EazyE, you just need practice to get into eachother's rythyms. After awhile, you two will match movements and slipping out won't be a problem. You can't rush it though, just be patient. My first bf in junior high was asian and was about 3" long, so don't worry about your size.

3. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Thanks, also in the 6 weeks we have been going out i still havnt got her to orgasm. I think she came close today during sex but i had reached my climax (we did it for about half an hour), she saif it felt great when i came inside her and i could tell she enjoyed it but obviously i cant carry on after ive cum. She enjoys it when i finger her but doesnt orgasm either. She says it tickles to rub her clit, she will moan all the time i do it but never orgasms. Ive gave her oral once but it wasnt for long so she didnt orgasm then either.
    Its frustrating me because i feel like im really bad at everything because she wont orgasm.

4. seacret

seacret Banned

Are you the first person she's been with?

5. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Yea

6. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I'd try giving her oral for longer, I love it.

7. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Shes not really into oral though

8. seacret

seacret Banned

Is it possible she was nervous? Try helping her relax a little, when the body relaxes, your muscles get a little looser, your breathing gets a little deeper, and then you can stay sexually aroused. When you are aroused, your body will act in kind, lubricating itself, loosening the muscles and tendons in your whole pelvic area, and becoming more sensitive to sensation and touch.