Need help. With toys

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Acer033, May 17, 2019.

1. Acer033

Acer033 Members

one for you. My wife and I are trying Anal play when we are having sex, I have always had a fantasy about black men, having sex with my wife. Right now we have used plugs and vibraters. I recently bought a black 8 inch dildo. after we get into playing, my wife can take about 2 inches. I can take about 4 inches. I want to take all 8 inch and have her take more with out it hurting, how do we do this. We use a lot of lube. My next goal is to use our big anal plug instead of the small one, how do we do this. Also if someone enjoys interracial sex and likes toys, does this make them bi

2. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Relaxation is a major factor. Loosen up mentally. Soothing bath. A dildo or plug with a very mild vibration setting.

Also when inserting is you engage the muscles that would normally ne pushing something out the sphincter opens and the two way path relaxes a bit. But make sure you are nice and clean to minimize the chance of, well, lets say a "surprises".

3. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Be careful Kat. I know you mean well, but this is a new member (only 2 postings), and it sounds like a troll looking for something to jerk off to. This site has been getting tons of them lately.