Need help with growing my weed properly.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by zely99, Sep 23, 2019.

1. zely99

zely99 Visitor

Hey everyone,
    I have few seeds haze, cheese, blue widow and green kush and I have started germinated them by Damp cloth / tissue method and I have few doubts about the soil type the soil which I have is or mixutre type and ph level properly managed kept nice in an incubation room but my friend recently visited and said this opinion saying cheese won't grow in that soil texture and I am kinda confused because I did some research and saw that it grew in such soil but what if something goes wrong? /
    So any suggestions ??
    Thank you in advance.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

let me know when you need help smoking it.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

4. Bumbasta

Bumbasta Members

Ed Rosenthal's Grower's Handbook is pretty good. Lengthy read however but it has a ton of info. What You Need to Know if You Want to Grow Marijuana Legally in the US - Atlanta Celebrity News - very good article that covered very much in as simple terms as possible. When I started growing I went to Home Depot and the lady there told me they don't sell any soil that's "good" for cannabis. She directed me to a local farm shop where they sold Black Gold. Later I found out we have a hydro shop that sells Fox Farms so I used that. You can find usable soil but you won't find anything particularly good.

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

your friend is wrong

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the lady at home Depot was wrong