Need help remembering the name of a movie

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by TrumpCards, Jun 3, 2018.

1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I only saw the last fifteen minutes, but it seemed really interesting.

The movie looks like an 80s movie. The main character is a beautiful brunette and whenever she wears this red dress, she gets possessed. In essence, the dress makes you both seductive and willing to murder; however, wearing this dress makes you lose your life force (?) or in some way kills you (think about the ring from Lord of the Rings). Near the end of the movie, she has taken off the dress and is in white bra and panties. The villain is another brunette woman (though this one is not as attractive or young) and I believe she wants to be possessed by the dress. She dies and the lead girl and some guy (I guess he’s the lead guy) cut the dress to shreds. At the end, it’s revealed that the villain had some kind of cancer or something, so the lead girl shouldn’t feel guilty that they had to kill her. It then ends with a grave robber (?) uncovering the cut up remains of the dress (I guess it was buried with the villain) and becoming possessed too.

If anyone knows the name of this movie, it would be appreciated.

2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I'm Dangerous Tonight

3. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2018
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sounds like my kind of movie.