need help now

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by toungemedacine, Apr 23, 2007.

1. toungemedacine

toungemedacine Member

i have a question. i tripped 4 hits thursday night and tomoro which is 4 days later i am gunna drop 8 hits will i have a good trip?

2. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

you should be good to go !!!

3. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

yeah DO IT UP

4. toungemedacine

toungemedacine Member

it wont be to much will it

5. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

8 hits is pretty fucking much :p but if you handled the 4 hit trip fine 4 days earlier, you should be fine. You'll still have a bit of tolerance there, and you clearly know how to handle a strong trip.

6. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

it still wont be the same, but you should still trip pretty hard..I find that if I trip i few days after I've already tripped it looses that epic sense of adventure a little bit, even if i double my dose.

7. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

8 is a bitchload more intense than 4, no exagerations at all.
    Your doubling your dose and in most cases when you double your dose it feels like you did a hell of alot more than just doubling it.

8. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

maybe he just has real weak ass acid. so maybe his 8 hits is equal to a normal 2 or 3 hits

9. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

not if hes only waiting 4 days...trust me, its been tested many times...doubling your dose isnt exponential if your not giving your tolerance time to reset.

by the sound of its a little weak anyways...4 is pretty intense if the dose is good and you havent tripped in a while. How hard was your trip of 4 orginally thread starter?

10. toungemedacine

toungemedacine Member

mr.morrisonmaybe he just has real weak ass acid. so maybe his 8 hits is equal to a normal 2 or 3 hits

that is not the case

11. toungemedacine

toungemedacine Member

the 4 dose was a hard trip

12. Peterness

Peterness Member

1 hit of decent acid is usually enough.

2 hits completely mind-blowing.

3 hits WOW...

Anymore than that then you either have built a tolerance or it's not so strong acid.

I think when you start to reach about 1200 micrograms you reach a 'cut-off point' anyway. No matter how much more you take you wont trip any harder, and are just wasting your LSD. Since the strongest hits of LSD usually have around 500 micrograms (see erowid), anymore than 3 doses (1500ugs) becomes pretty pointless unless you have some sort of crazy tolerance in which case i'd advise you slow the fuck down lol

13. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

yeah usually 2 or 3 is sufficient...i took 5 for 4/20 just to push it, and any more would have been fucking way to intense...my blotter is strong too.

14. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

after 4 days 8 will still be more intense than 4 atleast for me it defintaly would be. maybe not a day or two after but 4 is good

15. ashbury1500haight

ashbury1500haight Member

damn i see that people in memphis and in maine and PA all can get acid, i live in central indy and cant find it anywhere... its pissin me the fuck off man

8 hits sounds fuckin crazy man but i say go for it if your tolerance is up and everything.

16. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

to be honest man usually i can only get it in the summer...the fact hat i can get it now is only due to the fat that my buddy made a road trip to burlington and picked up 4 or 5 bibles...what he has now should carry over into festie season anyway though

17. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

I dunno man, I ate 2, 2 weeks ago...then exactly 7 days later i ate 5...dont get me wrong it was still intense, but the jump from 2 to 5 is usually much more intense then it was this time, felt more like i ate 3 1/2...to really REALLY get the crazyness back you should wait 2-3 weeks.

18. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Do what Lucy tells ya. It's kind of hard to say if you'll just have a good trip when you've had one before. There's the good times and the bad times and the completely ugly times on acid that acid user usually experience after using it for a while...