Need Help Identifying

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Acaiz92, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Acaiz92

Acaiz92 Members

Hi there, just to start out I am not new to the mdma world and I know I should of got a clear answer of what I am taking before I took it, you only live once right? I do not know what a real moon rock is suppose to make me feel like or look like I been just calling it molly since I got this new connect two months ago someone said to me that I have moon rocks and should feel lucky I got them. I did a little research of my own into them it's just most mind altering substances affect me differently than the average person so I don't want to use my own opinion,A little desCristian of them is they weigh as highell as 8gl grams,actually solid not re-rocked, and with my poor eye sight the tint of it keeps changing to me buts mostly white with a reddish/yellowish/brownish tint. There is a picture below hopefully that helps

2. Acaiz92

Acaiz92 Members

The pictures are too large to post, I will just pm them upon reply I just want to 100% sure because it just doesn't seem it could because of the price I'm getting for it compared to what others are quoting an ounce cost me less than 600

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

As with any form MDMA comes in, investing in a Pill Tester would probably be your best route to go to ID your material. The Marquis test would probably be the easiest one but you can get others for more extensive testing if you want to verify further. You cannot really photo ID MDMA .

1 person likes this.
  4. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Just snort it all. You could have a good time... or die... (Any statements made by me are not to be taken as actual advice).

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

"Moon Rock's" would be the crystal form of MDMA as opposed to the powder the average dealer will sell as "Molly". They are the same thing it's just that Moon Rocks are thought to be better quality since only the chemist could cut a rock and not the dealer who can cut his powder. It's also much harder to transport a rock then powder between dealers so it's sometimes a hint that you have more of the "hook up" so to to speak.

I agree it's impossible to ID MDMA on the look alone. It looks very similar to other drugs int the amphetamine family. But the brownish tint you describe is sometimes found on quality MDMA. Without a test kit the best indicator of what is is would be the taste in my opinion. Once you taste real MDMA you will never forget it. But still get a test kit.