Need Help Deciding

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Blinky, Jan 29, 2009.

1. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

The private forums being run by 'pedophiles' is a laughable rumor that was started by the owner of the biggest scam forum network in the entire scene. He runs a few scam forums and has a few people who work with him, they set up forums and mix their scams in with legitimate vendors. They usually fill the first few orders and then they take the money on the big orders and run. I think it is safe to say that almost all their scams are opiates out of Canada, although they do 'contract' with other scammers occasionally. now not all opiates out of Canada are scams but I would be really careful before sending my Money to Canada for opiates just because the notorious string of opiate scammers out of there.

Anyways the dude also lets legit vendors who provide product "pay him off" by giving him a cut of their profits, and in return for this he makes vending a nightmare for their competition. Spreads rumors about people, tries to find peoples names by tracking them down online, makes posts all over usenet calling them pedophiles scammers and DEA agents, posts pictures of them all over if he can find it. The scammer networks are very sophisticated, they work together to gather addresses of people that they can use to blackmail for information or hold over peoples heads to get them to do what they want, pretty much they try and extort and defraud the entire internet drug community.

They are the ones pumping the "OMG everyone on private forums is a pedophile, come join our scam forums we are not pedos!" bullshit. They make a full time job out of registering names on forums, recruiting people to their shit, and spreading rumors, all so they can make big bucks scamming loads of people and also a cut of semi-legit vendors profits by extorting them (either pay us a cut to ruin your competition, or your competition will pay us a cut to ruin you. Highest cut wins. A lot of very honest, righteous vendors would say fuck off we won't bow down to you, but a lot of vendors also buckle to them and pay a cut to be left alone)

Unfortunately lots of new people don't recognize what is happening and they get tricked by them, and they always end up getting scammed, fucked over with their address posted on public forums, or converted to scammers / foot soldiers to infiltrate forums for the scam forum leaders.

But really if you just use logic you will find how baseless their claims are. ODB, how exactly is it that you have somehow managed to find out that the people running all of the private source forums

(who use Wifi and Tor to connect to the internet, encrypt all their communications, go to GREAT PAINS to make sure their real information NEVER has ANY chance of leaking out, only have packs sent to PO boxes with fake IDs etc....)

are all pedophiles? You must have magic powers. Either that or you are just repeating what you heard on Usenet, but that isn't too smart because Usenet is a cesspool of scammers.

2. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

WHAT THE FUCK do RC scammers have to do with pedophiles? lol

3. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Read my post, I changed it. I think it should explain where the full "pedophile" comment ODB made came from. I don't accuse him of being a scammer because I have no idea either way, but the "private drug forums are run by pedophiles" bullshit is certified scammer propaganda heh.

4. ODB

ODB Member

Oh shit I didnt know all that stuff Binary posted.
    I meant the boards seem to be ran by junkies and there is high risk of getting scammed or ripped off.
    The pedophile remark was about the 'kid in the candy store' post. Making an analogy to the junkie running a drug board.

Guess I wasnt clear what I meant.

5. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Regardless, it had me laughing. :D

6. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

damn i did not know scammers were so sophisticated in their methods. so gay!

7. Blinky

Blinky Member

Hey Blitz - I wouldn't necessarily believe everything I read/hear. Make sure to have that SALT ready.

8. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

9. Blinky

Blinky Member

Take it with a Grain of Salt - the old saying - It just means don't believe everything you hear. Don't take what other people say as fact until you can confirm it for yourself.

10. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

It would suck to find out for yourself that there are scammers who will rip you off, log your address, find your picture, and spam your picture, email address, screen name, address and shipping name and size of your order, plus screen shots of emails between the two of you setting up a deal on law enforcement forums if you don't pay them money or help them scam others / infiltrate forums. Law enforcement doesn't even give a fuck about drug scammers, hell they do more work to bust shit than the cops do.

These scammers have gotten people busted before many times. There was a vendor in Brazil who got busted shortly after scammers posted his WU information, shipping return address, place he lived, and high resolution pictures of his packaging on law enforcement forums.

I believe their reason for doing that was because he had refused to supply someone they supported and instead supplied another reshipper, and they didn't appreciate him not working with their dude so they got him totally fucked. They do shit like that a lot to their enemies and to people who don't do what they tell them.

Of course after the dude in brazil got busted they have their army of blackmailed customers post all over the internet that another one of their enemies is the one that ratted the dude, that way they can kill two birds with one stone.

11. Blinky

Blinky Member

I've heard a little about the Brazil fiasco - but not details. The drug game is fucked any way you look at it. The more LE gets involved - the more dangerous it gets for everyone involved.

12. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

so anyways, did you decide what to get yet blinky?