need help :D

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by teea97, Aug 1, 2013.

1. teea97

teea97 Guest

Hey there. My name is teea and i am 16 years old. My parents own a pub, where works a waitress who is 21 years old. So, this waitress is the kind of girl who is nice with the clients, becouse they will come everyday and will order something.
    Recently i discovered that everytime i come there, this waitress is looking in my eyes and smiles to me. One day, we began to laugh and talk.
    One day, when i came there with my friends, a client kissed and hugged her, she didn't see that i was looking at her, and she refuses him, and she looked at me imediately and when we both looked in eyes, she was very embarassed. So, what do you think? Are this some signs?
    Thanks for the advice :)

2. Aijin

Aijin Guest

Hmmm... well first I must tell you that I don't have a very good gaydar, but I think there is something there. Maybe you could try looking for the typical lesbian signs (short nails, rainbows...), but in cases like these you just have to trust your intuition. You can also give her a few signals to, if you're interested, to see if she makes a move or if she then eases up and gives you more signs. Good luck!

3. sweetheartluv

sweetheartluv Guest

Bring up "girls dating girls" and see how she reacts. You could say you just found out that someone you know is seeing a woman. If you still can't tell, ask her if she would ever mess with girls.