Need an advise from gays

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by loverealok, Feb 20, 2014.

1. loverealok

loverealok Guest

I am a single gay , young and good-looking , the Government of my country have passed a law against Gay , 14 years imprisonment for anyone that is gay , i am sick and fed up human right is not respected here , please advise me on what to do , my email is originalringsok@gmail.com i would appreciate if i can as well have a friend gay write me and advise me i need friend , i just do not want to continue to be here as the law is too harsh on gay waiting .

2. jonny_b

jonny_b Member

A very strange request my young and good-looking gay friend, from unspecified country. One may even misinterpret your motives to be of a more financial nature, than they are with this law against the Gay.

3. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

More than a friend, you need a plan and money in order to leave the place where you are presently under the threat of legal persecution.

So, postpone the "friend" issue for a while, and focus on getting yourself out of the possible trouble. Friendships usually do not start by one friend rescuing the other... Otherwise, a shadow of lingering suspicion of your self-interest will be ruining your friendship:)...

KD

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Are You Aware That Your Government Can Track Every Single

Email That Is Sent From, Or Enters Your Country...[​IMG].???

Creating This Thread Was Not, In My Opinion, A Very Smart Move

On Your Part...:(

Cheers Glen.

5. PiscesCub

PiscesCub Member

Just saw this thread.
    You, and anybody else who is currently living in a country that prosecutes the LGBT community can apply as a refugee in Canada. You go to any CIC office and request asylum. You can do this pretty much anytime when you are in Canada. If you can get the cost of the flight paid, and have somebody to visit for a little bit before making your claim, you can go see an immigration lawyer before trying to make your claim.

One note I must mention, if you intend to claim refugee status in Canada, upon arrival in Canada, then you must NOT travel through the USA. The US and Canada have an agreement wherein the claimant must make their claim in the country of first arrival. If you pass through the US, you must make your claim there. You will be denied the claim in Canada.
    For help on this, Google 'Canada gay refugee' and you will find a lot of very useful information. This is also one of the reasons that you want to try to find a friend in Canada who is willing to help you. Entering on a visitor's visa is a lot easier, and you can take a couple of weeks to find a lawyer and get things rolling, before you make your claim.

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Have A Question For You Ben......Are You Gay...???

Cheers Glen.